Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final Score Belfry 65, East Ridge 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final score Belfry 65, East Ridge 48
WOW....I must admit this is a shocking score !

Way to go Pirates !!!
I picked them to win by 15, but was sweating it early and also about 1/2 way thru the 4th Quarter.
Very impressive win for the Pirates...Belfry is coming on strong and they are going to be a major player in the 15th Region. If Pikeville can't win it, then I am behind the Pirates.
Congrats Belfry
Thank you PHSFAN we need all the support we can get, this Region will get tuff by tourney time.
Congrats Belfry!!
Congrats Belfry
Who will East Ridge play tomorrow and what time??
Good win for Belfry and Coach Casey. Belfry looked to have a great place to play as I watched on Channel Pete.
what happened to east ridge?
Didn't think the score would be this, but I'm glad!
Great Job Pirates! Terrific win for you all!
wow im surprised by that. Congrats to the pirates.
Great win Belfry! It appears that the 2 -3 Zone changed the game! Great job by the coaches to make the needed change and pull out the big win!

:theman:
way to go Belfry.....big and very deserved win
"JUDGE140" Wrote:Thank you PHSFAN we need all the support we can get, this Region will get tuff by tourney time.

I hope to be able to catch a Belfry game this year in the new gym...I hear it is a awesome gym to go along with all the other awesome facilities that Belfry has now. I basically grew up in Sydney and have a lot of family over in the Belfry area so I always root for Belfry besides when they are playing the Panthers.
Anyone have any stats???
Congrats To All The Players Of Bhs Basketball And To All The Coaches Coach Kasey Go Piratesssssss