Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lebron James to Minnesota?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The more and more I think about and read upon this possible move, the more it seems possible to me.

The T-Wolves already have:

4th pick (Cousins, Wesley Johnson or Derrick Favors), 16th pick, and the 23rd pick

Al Jefferson
Ricky Rubio (this upcoming season)
Kevin Love
Johnny Flynn
Corey Brewer
Ryan Gomes(10ppg)

They could use picks for Trades, if they wanted.

They also have the money to bring in a player like Chris Bosh.

What do you think?
the top candidates for James are

1) Bulls

2) Knicks

3) Heat

in that order....now that may change before the free agency hits
uhavenoidea Wrote:The more and more I think about and read upon this possible move, the more it seems possible to me.

The T-Wolves already have:

4th pick (Cousins, Wesley Johnson or Derrick Favors), 16th pick, and the 23rd pick

Al Jefferson

They also have the money to bring in a player like Chris Bosh.

What do you think?

The above will REALLY help them next season. They could sign a player like Bosh, trade the #4 pick for another first and second round pick.

Potential additions:
Chris Bosh
Eric Bledsoe
James Anderson
Armon Johnson
etc....

I could see them being at least a .500 team next season.
No possible way that Lebron goes to Minnesota, NO POSSIBLE WAY!
LeBron wants to be bigger than he already is.. The only way to do this, is to be in the Worlds Capitol of Advertising... Madison Ave... And where is Madison Ave..???
I Rule The World Wrote:LeBron wants to be bigger than he already is.. The only way to do this, is to be in the Worlds Capitol of Advertising... Madison Ave... And where is Madison Ave..???

We got one in Alexandria, KY :biggrin:
LeBron isnt going anywhere that has to rebuild. He's gonna want to get this "championship" stuff out of the way so he can get on with his career. He'll go somewhere that will challenge for titles. I think Chicago is a viable option for him. I dont think he wants anything to do with the NY media, and he wont waste his time playing for a team that will call a .500 season a success. Just my opinion though..
I could see him going somewhere they have to rebuild like minnesota, i mean minnesota has the stuff to offer with the draft coming up, and cap space for a chris bosh, I just dont see it...I like the bulls iea better
everything that i've read points LeBron To The Bulls, But That All Could Change Before July
I don't think he's going to the Bulls. If he can't handle the pressure he Cleveland, then he don't have a chance, playing in MJ's shadow, in Chicago. IMO he's going to stay.
Aslan Wrote:I don't think he's going to the Bulls. If he can't handle the pressure he Cleveland, then he don't have a chance, playing in MJ's shadow, in Chicago. IMO he's going to stay.

i don't man...everything i've read its all about the Bulls and as of right now the bulls are the current leading team and i also read that James was house hunting in chicago with Jordan....don't remember if that was on ESPN.com or Foxsports or yahoo
theVILLE Wrote:I could see him going somewhere they have to rebuild like minnesota, i mean minnesota has the stuff to offer with the draft coming up, and cap space for a chris bosh, I just dont see it...I like the bulls iea better

There is ZERO chance that he would even consider playing in Minnesota. C'mon, let's be real!
Strikeout King Wrote:i don't man...everything i've read its all about the Bulls and as of right now the bulls are the current leading team and i also read that James was house hunting in chicago with Jordan....don't remember if that was on ESPN.com or Foxsports or yahoo

He won't go to Chicago, mark it don't. He can't handle the pressure there and he knows it.
Strikeout King Wrote:i don't man...everything i've read its all about the Bulls and as of right now the bulls are the current leading team and i also read that James was house hunting in chicago with Jordan....don't remember if that was on ESPN.com or Foxsports or yahoo

Jordan does not even live in Chicago anymore. Not since his divorce.
Stardust Wrote:There is ZERO chance that he would even consider playing in Minnesota. C'mon, let's be real!

No, you mis understood, i was meaning that minnesota could offer some good things but he wasnt going
theVILLE Wrote:No, you mis understood, i was meaning that minnesota could offer some good things but he wasnt going

There is nothing that Minnesota could offer! Not even the thrill to play with Jodie Meeks would be enough for LBJ to consider going to the land of a 1,000 lakes.
Stardust Wrote:Jordan does not even live in Chicago anymore. Not since his divorce.

i don't know anything about that...just that i read it was a report that James was house hunting in chicago with Jordan...if i find it ill be sure to post it
Stardust Wrote:There is nothing that Minnesota could offer! Not even the thrill to play with Jodie Meeks would be enough for LBJ to consider going to the land of a 1,000 lakes.

Well since meeks is in phili i agree with you lol.
[quote=Stardust]There is nothing that Minnesota could offer! Not even the thrill to play with Jodie Meeks would be enough for LBJ to consider going to the land of a 1,000 lakes.[/Q

Minnesota has nothing to offer?

Al Jefferson is a young all star.
They have the money to get a player like Bosh.
Ricky Rubio has played pro overseas all his life and in the olympics for Spain. Expected to be one of the best PG's in the NBA.
They have Kevin Love, Johnny Flynn, Ryan Gomes and Corey Brewer. All who are young and averaged 10+ppg.
Also have the 4th, 16th and 23rd pick to their expense.

Ricky Rubio
Lebron James
Kevin Love
Chris Bosh
Either Cousins/Favors/Johnson
Al Jefferson
Johnny Flynn
Ryan Gomes
Corey Brewer
And whoever they get with the other picks or get from trading the picks.

Don't think a team with 3 All-Stars (3 of the top 20 players in the NBA), Ricky Rubio, and a supporting cast of the others could be trouble for anyone in the NBA?

Young, Athletic, with a mix of the best NBA veterans, won't work?
LOL, if anyone thinks that LBJ, the greatest show on earth would go to Minnesota, Minnesota the media capital of, well nothing, you are kidding yourself. There is no way in the world that Kobe, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, mega, mega stars would have gone to SMALL market teams in their prime. LBJ may conisder the cold state when his playing career is over, but not at 24. NO WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!
^Can't argue that that.
Aslan Wrote:He won't go to Chicago, mark it don't. He can't handle the pressure there and he knows it.

Chris Broussard of ESPN The Magazine, says on ESPN Inside.com That The Bulls Are The Best Fit For James
I've saw him say that on 1st and 10. It may be the best fit for Lebron and where he thinks Lebron is going to go but he's not going to Chicago. Mark it down bromontana!
I would like to see James in either of these settings. The Spurs get rid of Parker and Ginobli but keep Duncan as the anchor. James shows up and bam you have a title. Houston wheels out some of there baggage and James puts on there jesey!! Ming dominates the post and stays healthy and bam you have a title!!!!
Hilbily Wrote:I would like to see James in either of these settings. The Spurs get rid of Parker and Ginobli but keep Duncan as the anchor. James shows up and bam you have a title. Houston wheels out some of there baggage and James puts on there jesey!! Ming dominates the post and stays healthy and bam you have a title!!!!

Why get rid of parker and ginobili? Who plays the PG then?
Hilbily Wrote:I would like to see James in either of these settings. The Spurs get rid of Parker and Ginobli but keep Duncan as the anchor. James shows up and bam you have a title. Houston wheels out some of there baggage and James puts on there jesey!! Ming dominates the post and stays healthy and bam you have a title!!!!

I hate the Spurs.
Aslan Wrote:I hate the Spurs.

you and me both
IMO they need a change in San Antonio. Parker and Ginobli are why i hate the Spurs too! Duncan however is my favorite post player ever and pairing him with James would be epic. The draft will put alot of gaurds on the move this year. It will be easy for any team to find somebody to get the ball up the court and have good experience doing so. Once the balls at the key hand it to James and let Duncan clean up the rest.
I see Lebron going to the Wizards cause he said his self he wants to play with john wall
^ No Chance!
Pages: 1 2