Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Draft...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Washington Wizards picked up the first pick in the 2010 NBA Draft who do you all think will be the the top five to go in the Draft...Any Thoughts???
I think we have a few threads with this same topic
for some reason i dont think the wizards will get wall i think they could possible get cousins or somebody big like favors cause they already have a point guard gilbert arenas why would they need wall
DukeFan4life Wrote:for some reason i dont think the wizards will get wall i think they could possible get cousins or somebody big like favors cause they already have a point guard gilbert arenas why would they need wall

Because arenas will probably be unable to play next year.
isn't there talk about the Wizards letting Arenas Go?
^ ive heard rumors like that
Strikeout King Wrote:isn't there talk about the Wizards letting Arenas Go?

What are they going to do with the $50M in money that he will be owed? The contract is binding, no matter what his legal issues are, the Wizards are still bound to the contract. What oether team would want him and his $50M baggage? No way I see the Wizards just throw $50M away with zero return!
I sure hope Wall nor Cousins don't go to the Wizards. They are terrible.
it would bbe nice to see Cousins and Tyreke Evans on a Team those 2 together could be pretty vicious
DukeFan4life Wrote:it would bbe nice to see Cousins and Tyreke Evans on a Team those 2 together could be pretty vicious

Kings still got a lot of growing and building to do before they even consider being in the playoffs. I do like the Kings tho.
Ballers Wrote:I sure hope Wall nor Cousins don't go to the Wizards. They are terrible.

They as in wizards or wall and cousins? I sure hope you are reffering to wizards!:HitWall:
Generals2010 Wrote:They as in wizards or wall and cousins? I sure hope you are reffering to wizards!:HitWall:

They as in the Wizards LOL... I'd never talk about my fellow UK peeps like that.