Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co.11 Wolfe County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
You would think a team batting .450 would have beaten Magoffin.
They out hit them yesterday. They had errors, so it has nothing to do with hitting.
Commanche Wrote:You would think a team batting .450 would have beaten Magoffin.

You all get on here and bash Magoffin... Have you even seen them play this year? They are not a bad team at all. They are in the upper middle portion of the 15th Region this year, Not the back end like so many people are accustomed. They have beaten some pretty good ball teams this year including us JCHS, and they have played some pretty good ball teams to some really good games this year. Why bash them in order to low blow another team. If teams want to give hits when there are errors then so be it, until one person can keep the book for every game in the state there is no way we can compare stats any way.
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:You all get on here and bash Magoffin... Have you even seen them play this year? They are not a bad team at all. They are in the upper middle portion of the 15th Region this year, Not the back end like so many people are accustomed. They have beaten some pretty good ball teams this year including us JCHS, and they have played some pretty good ball teams to some really good games this year. Why bash them in order to low blow another team. If teams want to give hits when there are errors then so be it, until one person can keep the book for every game in the state there is no way we can compare stats any way.

Calm down, I am not bashing Magoffin at all. I have seen them play as well and they are better than the typical Magoffin team. My point is and if you will bother yourself to read other posts is that stats are meaningless in high school as everyone does not face the same pitchers every day and not everyone scores a game the same. If you work on your temper and do some research before you blow, maybe the blood pressure wont get so high and you will live a few years longer. Anger is a killer.
Commanche Wrote:Calm down, I am not bashing Magoffin at all. I have seen them play as well and they are better than the typical Magoffin team. My point is and if you will bother yourself to read other posts is that stats are meaningless in high school as everyone does not face the same pitchers every day and not everyone scores a game the same. If you work on your temper and do some research before you blow, maybe the blood pressure wont get so high and you will live a few years longer. Anger is a killer.
lol you need to calm down also. The way you put it in your earlier post you was giving everybody the idea Magoffin isn't no good, and wolfe should of won in 5. But this is a magoffin team who beat Johnson central earlier and played Lawerence County to a 2-0 ball game. IMO Magoffin should of won in 5 ininngs if they weren't playing out of region.
My point was this a team full of .500 hitters according to maxpreps should whip lawrence as well. Nothing intended at Magoffin. The stats are inflated to say the least. I saw Magoffin last Saturday play at Pikeville, I know what kind of team they are.