Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wwe raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bret Hart just won the UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
CardinalAlum Wrote:Bret Hart just won the UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

it just showed a minute ago, the lineup for Sunday's Over The Limit Pay-Per-View with the Miz having the US Championship over his shoulder as Miz and Jericho have a Tag Team Title Shot With Heart Dynasty
Really hope Orton beats Edge at Over the Limit. RKO!
Cool seeing the original Virgil tonight with Teddy, Jr.
Aslan Wrote:Really hope Orton beats Edge at Over the Limit. RKO!

you and me both
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Cool seeing the original Virgil tonight with Teddy, Jr.

That was pretty cool
Aslan Wrote:Really hope Orton beats Edge at Over the Limit. RKO!
I hope Edge lays the smack down on Orton. I'm tired of Orton and Cena.
Westside Wrote:I hope Edge lays the smack down on Orton. I'm tired of Orton and Cena.

i'm tired of Cena, but he's gonna Win Sunday! from what i've heard Batista is quitting shortly, so that should tell everyone who's gonna when there I Quit Match
Anyone going to Raw in July at Rupp? Its not a house show. The real deal.
^I plan on it.
Strikeout King Wrote:i'm tired of Cena, but he's gonna Win Sunday! from what i've heard Batista is quitting shortly, so that should tell everyone who's gonna when there I Quit Match

Why is he quitting?
Batista is still nursing injuries that he needs to take time to heel. I do expect him to lose, rest up, and then come back in time for Wrestlemania in some fashion. Expect the storyline to be that Batista gets hurt in this match (not necessarily by Cena)
I'm not a big Batista fan. He can't really do that many moves and he's not very good on the mic. He's just a beast haha.
Orton should be facing Cena anyway!