Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Addidas May Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great AAU tourney with over 219 teams. Indiana Elite won their pool by a Combined score of 161-60.... They played SS-Davis this mornign and won 61-58 to move on.

Here is a recap of yesterdays games by Jody Demling of the CJ. A good read with mention of lots of Ky players from across the state.

Adidas May Classic - day two

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.c...c-day-two.html
Indy Elite lost by 4 in the quarterfinals to team from Southern Indiana. If SSS-Davis loses we may have to send someone to administer CPR to gold charger.
SSS losing 61-58 is a "quality" loss if there is such a thing, wonder how Zollo did against his teammates?
Anyone got a report from the other Ky teams that were there?
OU812 Wrote:Indy Elite lost by 4 in the quarterfinals to team from Southern Indiana. If SSS-Davis loses we may have to send someone to administer CPR to gold charger.

:thatsfunn SS-Davis did lose to Indiana Elite. Both teams are elimated now.

shooterx3 Wrote:SSS losing 61-58 is a "quality" loss if there is such a thing, wonder how Zollo did against his teammates?
Anyone got a report from the other Ky teams that were there?

I know what you are saying. It was closer than I thought it would be, even though some of the players on the SS-Davis team were on the DSAS team that beat Indiana Elite in the Take Five tourney in Cincy last summer.

Zollo is on such a very talented team, Plumblee, Zeller, J. Davis, that one will shine one game and then another in another game. I haven't heard how Vinny did in this game, will find out tomorrow at school.

As far as report on the other teams from Ky, read the article and link I provided form Jody Demling of the CJ. He also will have a recap of todays games on his blog tomorrow.
Did Kimbro or Fucci show up for SSS?
shooterx3 Wrote:Did Kimbro or Fucci show up for SSS?

Don't think so. Fucci is still playing baseball I believe.