Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coming soon to a neighborhood near you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present[/nomedia]

Personally I feel these cops should be water boarded everyday for the rest of their lives. Sadly hundreds of these types of raids happen everyday. Next they will be coming for our guns and our bibles.

Honestly, if they will kick in a door after 10 seconds of knocking in the middle of the night, kill the family dogs, discharging weapons in the proximity of children all in the name of keeping some guy from smoking his joint. What will they do when they come for our guns. Ill tell you what they will do, shoot first ask questions later.

They dont even properly identify themselves. Crimes are committed all the time by someone claiming to be police. I could understand this type of extremism if someone is a known murderer or violent thug, but seriously for a small stash of weed?

Then to have the audacity of all things for those cops to mock the guy when he learns they killed his dogs by making the sounds of the dog dying?

Greatest country on Earth? Please, this country gets worse every day, its in serious need of a make over
Here's another cop screw up, in Toledo. I guess just click the link at the top of the box, it won't put the video on here.
[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80987784/"]Police Officer Shot Motorcyclist In Back Video[/ame]
Beetle01 Wrote:

Personally I feel these cops should be water boarded everyday for the rest of their lives. Sadly hundreds of these types of raids happen everyday. Next they will be coming for our guns and our bibles.

Honestly, if they will kick in a door after 10 seconds of knocking in the middle of the night, kill the family dogs, discharging weapons in the proximity of children all in the name of keeping some guy from smoking his joint. What will they do when they come for our guns. Ill tell you what they will do, shoot first ask questions later.

They dont even properly identify themselves. Crimes are committed all the time by someone claiming to be police. I could understand this type of extremism if someone is a known murderer or violent thug, but seriously for a small stash of weed?

Then to have the audacity of all things for those cops to mock the guy when he learns they killed his dogs by making the sounds of the dog dying?

Greatest country on Earth? Please, this country gets worse every day, its in serious need of a make over
Excellent post, Beetle! Sadly, this is the best nation on earth. There is no longer anyplace for people to run for greater freedom and our freedoms are being eroded further every day as the Republicrat parties continue to turn the greatest place on earth into a police state.

There is no excuse for serving a search warrant in the middle of the night for a narcotics charge. The war on drugs is an excuse for broadening the intrusive powers of the state further into people's private lives.

I support executing repeat violent offenders of drug laws who harm other people while under the influence of drugs - but until it can be shown that an individual has actually harmed another person as a result of his addiction or casual use of recreational drugs, there is no legitimate role for our justice system to play.

I do not know anybody who can awaken from a sound sleep in the middle of the night and answer the door in less than half a minute. These jack booted thugs might as well have skipped the knocking altogether and gotten in some battering ram practice. And shooting the family dog would have been more sporting if they had coaxed the dog onto the lawn first and given it a head start.
My brother and father are both cops, and Im proud to say that neither are like these thugs. These arent cops, these are thugs with badges. And sadly, a lot of your cops are just that. Either they are thugs with badges, or they are a weakling hiding behind a badge with an excuse to abuse the power given to them. This is why I never wanted to be a cop. I dont smoke weed, but I believe it should be legalized. I agree with you Hoot, that until they harm someone else under the influence of an illegal drug, then they should be left alone. I dont care if my neighbors do drugs, as long as they dont deal, or harm anyone in my family. Unfortunately, these are "easy targets", and these easy targets are the ones that pay an unfortunate price. Shooting the family dog? I have a 12 year old deaf, obese, slow miniature collie that I love more than 95% of the people I see day to day, and if someone, cop or whoever, kills him, theyd have **** to pay. These guys are a joke. And I hope that every single one of them has to answer for this nonsense.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Excellent post, Beetle! Sadly, this is the best nation on earth. There is no longer anyplace for people to run for greater freedom and our freedoms are being eroded further every day as the Republicrat parties continue to turn the greatest place on earth into a police state.

There is no excuse for serving a search warrant in the middle of the night for a narcotics charge. The war on drugs is an excuse for broadening the intrusive powers of the state further into people's private lives.

I support executing repeat violent offenders of drug laws who harm other people while under the influence of drugs - but until it can be shown that an individual has actually harmed another person as a result of his addiction or casual use of recreational drugs, there is no legitimate role for our justice system to play.

I do not know anybody who can awaken from a sound sleep in the middle of the night and answer the door in less than half a minute. These jack booted thugs might as well have skipped the knocking altogether and gotten in some battering ram practice. And shooting the family dog would have been more sporting if they had coaxed the dog onto the lawn first and given it a head start.
Wow, I agree with everything you have said. :notworthy
TheRealVille Wrote:Wow, I agree with everything you have said. :notworthy
Wow! I am surprised that you agree with me on executing repeat violent drug offenders. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Excellent post, Beetle! Sadly, this is the best nation on earth. There is no longer anyplace for people to run for greater freedom and our freedoms are being eroded further every day as the Republicrat parties continue to turn the greatest place on earth into a police state.

I will have to say that Hoot is exactly right in every single statement he has made in the post.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Wow! I am surprised that you agree with me on executing repeat violent drug offenders. :biggrin:
Yes I do. I am in favor of killing violent criminals, big time.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yes I do. I am in favor of killing violent criminals, big time.
+1:Thumbs:
TheRealVille Wrote:Here's another cop screw up, in Toledo. I guess just click the link at the top of the box, it won't put the video on here.
Police Officer Shot Motorcyclist In Back Video

Honestly, that is nothing less than murder. I understand police have a tough and stressful job, but if you can't handle it find something else. That cop was basically the judge, jury and executioner of that rider all because he was speeding a bit on a motorcycle.

Back to the original video, all that basically happened is a detective had an "informant" who said there was weed in that house. So they got a warrant, kicked in the door in the middle of the night, killed the pets, and arrested the parents, oh btw the parents have also been charged with child endangerment.

Who says this couldnt happen to any of us? What if some crackhead "informant" tells a detective there are drugs in your house, just to keep the cops off his back, whether there is or not, they come in kick you door in and kill your pets?

Now imagine when they start trying to take guns away, imagine how these "SWAT" teams will act when they are kicking in a door of a house where they believe guns are.

I dont put all the blame on the cops, I blame the system too. I blame the cops for how they acted in this situation, but I also blame them for not questioning the system in which they work in. Nothing but a bunch of cowardly bullies hiding behind badges.

If I lived in Mizzou, I would be furious to think that my tax money was being used in such raids.
I could understand doing this in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not here at home. I would rather have the dog attack me and just pepper spray it or something. The only way I could shoot a dog is if it was DIRECTLY trying to eat my *** and I had NO other options..

I just lost my boxer puppy to heartworms so this makes me sad Sad..