Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should the Rams win class a region 7 again? Havent been able to see any of the teams down past Pikeville Paintsvile area but the Rams and Fairview are looking pretty strong again this year. Raceland doesnt have as many horses as they did last year but they do depend on seniors Patrick Hamilton and Darren Slone alot who both should get them some major points in region this year and should go to state once again this year.
I have heard the rams are really thin. Shot putter Brain Caudill is running on one of their relay teams. He shows decent speed for a big boy. I think they have a 7th grader doing the pole vault.
They are not alot of depth this year so if the Rams have anymore injurys or people quitting then that would really hurt the Rams chances for repeating, but I think with who they got now even with Caudill running in the 4x100 that they can still win the region.
Also Messer that 7th grader has the best pole vault in the region as well so...lol