Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fulton County & Calloway County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I stumbled up on a video on youtube of the 2009 Fulton County, Calloway County game which ended in a fight. Would these two would play each other this season after what happened in last year.
i just saw that....idk if they will play or not, but they shouldn't tell everything is calmed down.....are they a rivalry or something???
Im not 100% sure but that might be a district game. This same situation would apply to Belfry/Sheldon Clark?
Real Badman Wrote:Im not 100% sure but that might be a district game. This same situation would apply to Belfry/Sheldon Clark?

maxpreps didn't have them down as a conference game
Like I said I wasnt 100% sure
Real Badman Wrote:Like I said I wasnt 100% sure

idk man they possibly could be district opponents idk how up to date maxpreps is
Strikeout King Wrote:idk man they possibly could be district opponents idk how up to date maxpreps is

Calloway County is in 4A and Fulton County is 1A
Fulton county is a 1a school in the same district as us Mayfield and calloway is a four a school and they are in Lone oaks district.Bad feelings between the 2 teams for a couple years dont know if they will play this year or not.