Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati Reds: 16-15 going into 3 game series with the Pirates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Red Legs have been playing good baseball as of late. Behind stellar pitching from Cueto and Leake they were able to pull out the last two in the Cubs series and now sit alone at number two in the standings. I think that the the Reds can take two of three from the Pirates and get to three games above .500 heading into the next series. How does everyone think they have done to this point?
Go Reds!!!
It sure would be nice to see them take all 3 from the pirates
Reds took game one of the series. Hard fought pitching duel. Arroyo pitches into the 8th and gets the win 2-1. The Reds are now two games over .500!!!
i know you all aren't gonna like this but i'm not a reds fan...there is a time or two that i will cheer for them but not and i mean not very often
Lol Everybody has their team. Mine is just one that was past down through the years in my family.
Game 1 of the 1990 I was being born... the family always blames me for missing that 1st game lol.
We take game two! 18-15, 4 in a row! Keep it rolling Redlegs!
Lets get game 3 tomorrow
Cueto throws a one hitter shutout, hopefully he keeps up the good work too!
Fantastic game by Cueto!! Reds are really starting to get it going!!! Get that record to 4 over .500 for the first time in a long period!!!
Reds won last night and the Cards loss,Reds back on top.:1: