Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Rumors: Cavaliers Will Make A Move For John Calipari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The NBA Rumors surrounding John Calipari continue to gain steam, but this time it's not with the Chicago Bulls. The website BleachReport.com reported that the Cleavland Cavaliers may be interested in Calipari. If the Cavaliers fall short of the NBA Finals, this become more of a reality because their head coach (Mike Brown) will probably lose his job.

http://www.nationofblue.com/nba-rumors-c...pari-1104/
OH boy oh boy.
How in the world can this even be a possibility? Am I missing something? ARen't the Cavs still in the Playoffs? With a chance to win a ring!!!
Haha
i doubt it
IMO this would be hard for Cal to turn down.
Aslan Wrote:IMO this would be hard for Cal to turn down.

With lebron going to new york. It could be very easy.
why would LeBron go to one of the suckiest teams in the NBA????
[quote=Strikeout King]why would LeBron go to one of the suckiest teams in the NBA????[/quote

Moolaugh aka money
Strikeout King Wrote:why would LeBron go to one of the suckiest teams in the NBA????

Simple. So he can continue to show boat, shoot every shot, have the ball every possession, and brag on himself for scoring a ton on a sucky team. With the offer of money and the chance to brag on himself even more! Yea, I could see how this would tempt him.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:With lebron going to new york. It could be very easy.

Strikeout King Wrote:why would LeBron go to one of the suckiest teams in the NBA????

I think it's been said that the New York Knicks might have enough cap room to hire two all-stars (such as LeBron James and Dwayne Wade).

At least, that's what I've heard in the past. I've also recently heard (in the past few months) the New York Knicks won't have enough cap room to hire two all-stars.
Money money money for lerbon.
i wonder where Chris Bosh will end up...if i remember correctly, i read just the other day that he has taken everything about the raptors off his twitter account....

i hope the bulls either get Wade, Bosh, or James
We are going to hear rumors about Coach Cal every day, and to be honest with you it gets kinda aggravating
New York's got money to spend.. that is why.
Cal is using these rumors to get a raise.
rubbish.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Cal is using these rumors to get a raise.

No, he's not. He already said that he'd take an extension, but not a raise. Said he already was gettin paid more than enough.
K_Mac Wrote:Simple. So he can continue to show boat, shoot every shot, have the ball every possession, and brag on himself for scoring a ton on a sucky team. With the offer of money and the chance to brag on himself even more! Yea, I could see how this would tempt him.

How do you average 8 or 9 assist per game and shoot every shot
PATPAT seemed to think that he wouldnt be there very long...I just dont see him turning down a chance to coahc lebron, and then again i dont see him leaving UK this season...We will just have to wait and see
Cal is the topic of all NBA coaching changes