Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 79 Shelby County 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game in the Lady Invitational of the South at Allen County-Scottsville

Congrats Magoffin ... great win!
great win girls over a highly ranked team i understand Magoffin had a 20 point lead at one time anyone with any stats?
good win lady hornets.. any stats anyone?
good job girls making us proud maybe now theyll get a little respect from the rest of the state :wenumber1
should be in the top 25 in the state easy.
Congrats Magoffin County
Great win. Keep it up. This would be a tough Tourney to win, but you have the talent to WIN it.
Michaela Howard led the Lady Hornets with 25 pts; followed by Ashley Jade Howard with 24. The Lady Hornets will take on Irqouis at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday.

Way to go Lady Hornets; Keep on Keepin on:dance:
(MC) - Ashley J. Howard 24 -(8/9 FG), Micheala Howard 25,Brittany Manns 14,Calloray Howard 11.

(SC) - Rachel Grey 14,Amanda Green 22, Amanda Morrison 20

FG-
(MC) 25/58 = 43.1%
(SC) 27/58 = 46.5%

FT-
(MC) 20/25 = 80%
(PC) 13/17 = 76.4%

Mag. co. scored 26pts. off of SC turnovers, while Shelby Co. only scored 7 pts. off MC turnovers.

GREAT GAME BY THE LADY HORNETS, LIKE THEY ALWAYS SAY, "THE ONLY WAY TO GET RESPECT IS TO BEAT THE BEST".:wenumber1 WELL MAG. CO HAS DONE THAT, SO IT'S TIME TO GIVE THEM THEIR PROPS!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!!!:Guitar01:

By the way, did anyone happen to see my thread about the predict of MC vs. SC? I predicted MC 78 SC 75. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL<LOL