Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: mp3 Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else have one? What service do you use for music? I gota 2GB one fir Xmas and am using NApster To Go, it's free for 2 months and it seems pretty cool, what do you use?
I have one, and with mine you are supposed to use Napster to go, but I don't. I use Ares, which is free. And My MP3 player playse the mp3's fine.
What do you mean free?
its a P2P network, not the most legal way to get music, But just as long as you don't share your music your fine.
The Cheem Wrote:its a P2P network, not the most legal way to get music, But just as long as you don't share your music your fine.
Even if you don't share, it's illegal.
Well I got a new MP3 player for Christmas and all the songs that I have on it right now are from CD's that my friend got me for Christmas. When I get tired of them though I will get songs from Limewire.
I'm not sure about now, but the latest build of Napster that I remember had multiple spyware agents in it.

Limewire > All.

But yeah, downloading music is evil.
98NCCalum Wrote:Even if you don't share, it's illegal.

My bad I mistook something from CNN awhile back then, Don't download music its ILLEGAL...BAD....:nope:
It's still illegal to download music but if you don't share then you are less likely to get caught.

The people that have download 15,000 songs and shared all of their files are the ones that get caught and even at that, it happens once in a blue moon.
I use Limewire myself. No problems so far but I'm to old to download much any way.:Sad04:
i got a 20GB dell dj for christmas and i got a 30 day free trial 2 napster that will let u dload to your mp3 player but wont let u burn it and lime wire does dload good but 2 much spyware
I have a 2gig black Ipod Nano it's wonderful. I use limewire to download all of my music it's very easy and I've had no problems with spyware or anysort.
Reiz downloads all kinds of music with Limewire for me on his computer because he has cable. I haven't heard him complain of any problems with it and any spyware. He wouldn't use it if it had problems because he is very computer savvy.
maybe its just me but its either limewire or sumthing else on pc that has gave me all this spyware 2 slow down my pc