Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A Nightmare on Elm Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone go see the midnight showing last night?
I'm about to leave to go watch it. I'll give ya a review when i get home.
I cant wait to see it
I really really want to see it. The critics have bashed the crap out of it but I think it looks pretty freakin good.
Remakes never get good reviews
Very true. I havent actually seen all of the 1st one and none of the other ones so I think this would be a really cool one to see.
I actually just got home from seeing it...I must say that I really enjoyed it
Good to hear I very well may go and see it next week. Did it have some pretty gross parts.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Good to hear I very well may go and see it next week. Did it have some pretty gross parts.

It wasn't that gross, but it keeps you on the edge of your seat...I actually liked the new freddy
I was just wondering about it for my fiance. She has a weak stomach for some things. I thought the the lines that I heard Freddy say sounded AWESOME. I can not wait to go see it.
The guy who played Krugar, also played rorschach, off of The Watchman.
Watched it tonight. It was OK at best. I don't enjoy horror movies anymore, there not suspenseful or scary. I'd give it a 4/10.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I was just wondering about it for my fiance. She has a weak stomach for some things. I thought the the lines that I heard Freddy say sounded AWESOME. I can not wait to go see it.

I mean it does have it's gross moments like any other slasher movie I guess...But I saw nothing that made me weak to my stomach
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I mean it does have it's gross moments like any other slasher movie I guess...But I saw nothing that made me weak to my stomach

Rate it. Kind of like Aslan, I have yet to see anyone give it better than a 5 out of 10. Seems like most of the feedback I have seen is that it's the same Movie as all the rest in the series, just modernized.
Stardust Wrote:Rate it. Kind of like Aslan, I have yet to see anyone give it better than a 5 out of 10. Seems like most of the feedback I have seen is that it's the same Movie as all the rest in the series, just modernized.

I'll give it a 7 out of 10... It's hard to give horror movies any higher..Seems like most people didn't like it but I really did.
6/10. Freddy was much cooler in this one than the last ones. I couldn't stand looking at him tho. I loved the ending, very suprising. I didnt watch the old ones that much but i heard the backstory of Freddy was totally different but i liked it. I havent watched Book of Eli or Wolfman yet but this is 3rd best of year so far behind Clash of Titans and Kick***.
It was a disappointment.
Saw it the other night with my fiancé and some friends. I really did like it and thought that it was a really good horror film. Loved the dream/nightmare aspects and I really think that the actor playing Freddy made him seem more of a scary figure than a joker. Id give it 7/10