Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KY has a MaxPreps Freshmen All-American
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby County's Darryl Hicks makes Honorable Mention

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/hy74Hj0cEd-...n-team.htm
Great player
This kid is a freak, doesnt he have a verbal offer from IU?
The Iceboxx Wrote:This kid is a freak, doesnt he have a verbal offer from IU?

Yes he does have an offer from Indiana. He has visited Kentucky, Indiana, Cincinnati, and Ohio State. He is getting interest from Indiana, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Xavier, Ohio State, Missouri and Butler and Louisville coaches have been to a Shelby County practice.
Hicks will be able to pick where he wants to go to school after his senior year.

Kid is that good.
wow, you guys apparently dont understand how good you have to be to pick where you play basketball at in college. He is mid D1, but no way he could hang in the SEC, no way
slimshady Wrote:wow, you guys apparently dont understand how good you have to be to pick where you play basketball at in college. He is mid D1, but no way he could hang in the SEC, no way

He's a freshman.

Some people never seize to amaze me.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He's a freshman.

Some people never seize to amaze me.

Exactly, most people on here said Elisha couldn't play higher than NAIA because of his size, and he's going to a D-1 school on scholarship. Some people have no clue what they're talking about.
Darryl also made the MaxPreps Class of 2013 Freshman 50.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/FetEnV01Ed-...men-50.htm
Best young player in the staate hands down, but will he playing at Shelby County or at Martha Layne Collins. I have heard he may end up there but by the time this kid is a senior he will be able to write his own ticket as to where he plays college ball.
basketballmafia Wrote:Best young player in the staate hands down, but will he playing at Shelby County or at Martha Layne Collins. I have heard he may end up there but by the time this kid is a senior he will be able to write his own ticket as to where he plays college ball.

I think that he will be playing at Martha Layne Collins.