Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I got a new car...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after months of searching and after pretty much giving up on ever finding another car I could get, my mom pulls in the driveway this evening with a white 2003 Toyota Corolla...I'm excited...now if I had somewhere to drive it too...
Hey look at it this way, you have one now if you do want to get out and go somewhere
Congrats DT!! You can drive to my house or something lol
Congrats!

"Road trip" over here.
15th I don't think that will be happening...I'm sure Balla has already told you...
well one day you can or something lol..

BallaBaby

Congrats on the car DT, be careful
Yeah maybe...I can't wait for my letter from EKU so I can get out of here! lol

BallaBaby

So does your car have a sunroof or anything?
no but it's got 4 wheels and a engine so...lol it doesnt have power locks or power windows so...but it has a cd player so i'm good

BallaBaby

DTfan Wrote:no but it's got 4 wheels and a engine so...lol it doesnt have power locks or power windows so...but it has a cd player so i'm good
True..lol..but I am very happy for you. Just :beg: keep this car :beg: . I don't want this one to end up like your other!
It won't...how could it I have no where to go now
Yah! I am happy for you DT
DTfan Wrote:Yeah maybe...I can't wait for my letter from EKU so I can get out of here! lol
sweet lol just like me just got my car and nowhere to go
Whenever and wherever you go just be careful. It will be scary for mom and dad when you do so take that into account also.
Oh don't worry I am careful now...I'll be lucky to even go 55 on the fourlane so...but like I said I drove yesterday and it felt as if the wreck hadn't even happened, I felt extremely comfortable being behind the wheel again...I was surprised at how at home I was. I figured I'd be nervous and scared but I wasn't...my mom told me it'd take her a month of two to get over her being nervous about me driving again but it's alright....I go back to school Monday and I'm kinda excited...but I'm also dreading getting up at 6 so...I'll be like a walking zombie for a few days...lol
I second the thing about school but be careful in your car.
I'm glad that it feels natural again, did the same thing after my motorcycle wreck. My parents freaked out about me riding again more than I did.
Take it slow and never feel TOO comfortable.
Congrats, be careful