Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Jersey Nets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They will probably draft john wall #1 overall and if lebron dont win a championship whatch for lebron 2 play with wall in the 10-11 season!?!?
^maybe?!?
back_in_black Wrote:They will probably draft john wall #1 overall and if lebron dont win a championship whatch for lebron 2 play with wall in the 10-11 season!?!?

Umm, what makes you think the Nets will get the #1 pick?
I agree Stardust. They have to win the lottery, and very seldom does the teams with the worst record win the lottery.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I agree Stardust. They have to win the lottery, and very seldom does the teams with the worst record win the lottery.

My Sacramento Kings are a GREAT example of that! Had the worst record and lost the chance to draft Blake Griffin so they had to settle for Tyreke Evans Big Grin

Turned out very well.
i dont see the nets gettin john wall or even seeing john wall going #1 pick i see evan Turner over wall
^ Completely disagree that Turner goes over Wall.
DukeFan4life Wrote:i dont see the nets gettin john wall or even seeing john wall going #1 pick i see evan Turner over wall

:please: LOL.

John Wall is going number 1.
I would love some poetic justice in this draft lottery. Sacramento did not get the #1 pick last year, but end up getting it this year. Big Grin We do need another Guard! Imagine Wall, Evans and Cassipi together! I am already happy.
even with John Wall the Nets wont be a good team they might be alright but they wont do that much better..one person cant turn around a team..
NightHawk Wrote:even with John Wall the Nets wont be a good team they might be alright but they wont do that much better..one person cant turn around a team..

isnt that what lebron james & MJ did? sure they decent supporting players but if not for mj and lebron the bulls and cavs would be nothing.

for the record i am not saying wall is the next MJ or James. i just saying one elite player can make an ok team a title contender.
NightHawk Wrote:even with John Wall the Nets wont be a good team they might be alright but they wont do that much better..one person cant turn around a team..

isnt that what lebron james & MJ did? sure they decent supporting players but if not for mj and lebron the bulls and cavs would be nothing.

for the record i am not saying wall is the next MJ or James. i just saying one elite player can make an ok team a title contender.
johnnyt Wrote:isnt that what lebron james & MJ did? sure they decent supporting players but if not for mj and lebron the bulls and cavs would be nothing.

Good post and you are correct. But, it will take an ownership willing to surround a superstar with great talent in order for the Superstar to carry the load to championship runs
DukeFan4life Wrote:i dont see the nets gettin john wall or even seeing john wall going #1 pick i see evan Turner over wall

You make Duke fans look bad.
:thatsfunn:lmao:
Be careful what you say! Evan Turner could go ahead of John Wall. For example, the New Orleans Hornets and Sacramento Kings already have young, elite point guards. I know it's unlikely that these teams will get the first pick, but I'm pretty sure it's been reported that a few teams - not many, though - in the lottery would like to draft Evan Turner rather than John Wall.

However, I really do think John Wall will be picked as #1. Smile
I love John Wall and I am glad he was a wildcat.. But I'd pick Cousins and Turner both before I picked him in the NBA. Guards are dime a dozen.
Ballers Wrote:I love John Wall and I am glad he was a wildcat.. But I'd pick Cousins and Turner both before I picked him in the NBA. Guards are dime a dozen.

Then why would u pick turner?
Well I couldn't tell you Wall's 3 pt % right off, but I can tell you
Turners is a whole lot better. Pure shooter, smart with the ball.. Not to selfish. Wall gets in a mode where he thinks he HAS to score, or does
something that leads to a bad decision other then Turner who is just
very well rounded.. Not sure how tall Turner is, but I'm almost sure hes a few inches bigger then Wall.