Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 78 Hilton Head, SC 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats Paintsville
congrats tigers...you are the best in the 15th
Stats?
Good win tigers
Congrats Paintsville
it was kind of a low intensity game but it was fun to watch especially closer to the end when Runyon put in Subby, Pack, and Meade... I think the Tigers brought back some game from GA. which is great... i hope it last... great game guys!!
I watched the game and Hilton Head would struggle against david thats how horrible they looked but nice win for paintsville
Blake Bundy sure looked sharp. What were his states. I would like to keep up with his assists and rebounds. He is a good hustler. I love to watch him make things happen with his no look passes. He has to be one of the top passers in the 15th. I think he would have more assists if his teammates could catch his passes, has fire in them. All the boys looked good, although what happend to Vanhoose, didnt even seem like he was there, but he continued to play, If I were his coach and saw that he wasnt in the game, I would put someone in that didnt cause so many turnovers. Although Slone has his share of turnovers. Does anyone have those numbers or are they afraid to post those numbers. (coaches dont want those numbers public.)
If JD Vanhoose keeps producing like this, Paintsville will beat a lot of teams!
WHAT, were you at that game, everyone in the stands were making comments about him not showing up and keep making comments such as "bench him" Now, Vanhoose has talent, he can make it on his own, he just wasnt making it last night. FACT.:yesno:
"You Betcha" Wrote:If JD Vanhoose keeps producing like this, Paintsville will beat a lot of teams!
How is Pugh playing? He is definatley the best athlete on the team, but has the year off hurt him much?
Congrads Tigers.
The best palyer in the game was the kid from Hilton Head that had 29 pts. and yes david could beat hilton head, so play someone before you say you are the best in the 15th. last night SF showed everyone how they could play against one of the top 3 teams in the tournament. AC will scare some teams if they keep playing hard. Ryan johnson last night looked like and showed why he is the best gaurd in the reson. So "The Retarded Frog" the middle part stand for your comment.
congrats tigers