Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Back and Rankin to KCC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have been hearing this for a while now. Anyone have any comments?
Yeah, here is a comment, "you are full of b.s." Who in their right mind would come to Knott from Perry. Some of the other stuff that is being talked about on here is at least believable, but I can see how you would want to get Knott county in on some of the conversations. It's okay, I understand.
I have heard that Slone Jacobs and Pike are going to Perry. Maybe a trade is in the works.
Why wouldn't you go from pcc to kcc? Didn't kcc beat them by a big margin in the region with (kcc's) best player on the bench with foul trouble for most of the game. Not as funny as you think!
kcc73 Wrote:Why wouldn't you go from pcc to kcc? Didn't kcc beat them by a big margin in the region with (kcc's) best player on the bench with foul trouble for most of the game. Not as funny as you think!

Only the last two seasons has this occurred. PCC has had a young team, but will be a regional contender agian this season.

KCC is a good school but PCC is one of the elite girls basketball programs in the region.

PCC Coach Randy Napier, 700 wins, 1 state championship, numerous regional championships

KCC Coach Amburgy has won the district a few times.

Advantage PCC
username1 Wrote:I have heard that Slone Jacobs and Pike are going to Perry. Maybe a trade is in the works.

Do you think Slone's Step Dad is going to give up his new job? Might happen but he would be crazy. Jacobs may go but she can't be pleased and pike is going no where!
Don't think Perry needs much more help that they are already getting! Smile
Well I played ball with Paige Sunday at the sportsplex and I can tell you that
she has no intention of leavinig yet. But she says she is not playing summer ball and she said if Amburgey coached next year she wouldn't be there until she had to and would have to think about it then. The way she put it hardly any of the girls want him back, but i already knew that. She said her dad would not make her play or let her transfer next year, since he didn't make her go to KCC. They just want a good coach and a chance to win and know that they can't happen with Amburgey.
You are talking after 2 girls and their parents! Not the entire team and everyone knows who they are! Funny what 2 names are always mentioned! And I am sure that the other players are happy to hear your news!
lets be civil.
Somebody has said that Bowling from Breathitt is at Perry today already enrolled in classes and looks like there will be another addition to PCC later on this summer.
Since Greg Stacy knows so much about basketball, why dont he get a head coaching position. Amburgy done a good job, he beat PCC didnt he? Nobody was going to beat Breathitt this year in this region, just wasnt meant to be. Knott has no grounds to get rid of Chris, he is a heck of a coach. Best thing for Slone to do is pack up her **** and move.
She would be more than welcomed at LCC, but I am going to say that she has to make that decision for herself. Whatever makes her happy.
kcc73 Wrote:You are talking after 2 girls and their parents! Not the entire team and everyone knows who they are! Funny what 2 names are always mentioned! And I am sure that the other players are happy to hear your news!

I have read the battering back and forth about KCC and their coach. Some of you are blowing smoke through your hats. Unless you are actually there, you don't know what goes on between coaches and players. I know for a fact that other parents and players (more than the two referred to in this quote)are not happy with Amburgey. Some people speak out against unfairness while others reamin silent and hope changes will be made. There were many good players on the team who seldom saw the floor last year and should have been given a chance to play more.
warmachine Wrote:Since Greg Stacy knows so much about basketball, why dont he get a head coaching position. Amburgy done a good job, he beat PCC didnt he? Nobody was going to beat Breathitt this year in this region, just wasnt meant to be. Knott has no grounds to get rid of Chris, he is a heck of a coach. Best thing for Slone to do is pack up her **** and move.

Maybe you should Bill the same thing. His answer would probably be the same as most dads coaching their kids.
kcc73 Wrote:Have been hearing this for a while now. Anyone have any comments?

Watching these post I just had to get involved. KCC73 started this thread knowing good and well it would start a ruckus. None of those grils will go anywhere, at least it's very rare. Dont know about Bowling however. This thread has turned into a joke anyway knowing back and rankin arent coming to Knott and none of Knott's players are going anywhere either. Dont know about them playing or not but just what did you expect kcc73.
On another note I have a serious question. If BB king, who I think will do a great job, has trent helping him with his younger boy players. Who is helping Amburgey? Combs and Higgins are the only ones I ever see playing. And Higgins usually has the younger ones. Wendell the older ones.