Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Obama Advised Blagojevich on Senate Replacement???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:dontthink
Uncovered Portions of Blacked-Out Subpoena Suggest Obama Advised Blagojevich on Senate Replacement
The blacked-out portions of a subpoena request filed by lawyers for former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich -- which were revealed through a simple computer trick -- suggest President Obama may have played a role in finding his own Senate replacement....

:eyeroll:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/...ch-senate/
No suprise here. Standard Chicago style politics. :yikes:
Shocking. The liberal MSM once again won't take Fox's lead on this.
It's amazing that somebody redacted parts of a PDF file by "painting" the text black instead of actually deleting the undelying text. I see nothing wrong with Obama giving Blago his opinion about who would make a good replacement US Senator - but Obama is on record as unequivocally stating that he had no contact with Blago on this matter. In other words, it appears that Obama has been caught in another one of his many lies - one where there was really no good reason to lie. Unless Obama is willing to correct the record to match Blago's version of events, then Obama needs to be available to testify or give a deposition under oath.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It's amazing that somebody redacted parts of a PDF file by "painting" the text black instead of actually deleting the undelying text. I see nothing wrong with Obama giving Blago his opinion about who would make a good replacement US Senator - but Obama is on record as unequivocally stating that he had no contact with Blago on this matter. In other words, it appears that Obama has been caught in another one of his many lies - one where there was really no good reason to lie. Unless Obama is willing to correct the record to match Blago's version of events, then Obama needs to be available to testify or give a deposition under oath.

If the facts bear out as suggested, I agree that Obama needs to explain and/or testify under oath as to the discrepancy.