Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Patterson declares for the NBA Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its been great Pat. BBN loves you.
just now on his Press Conference
Love ya P-Pat!!! We are losing one of the all time greats of UK basketball.
PPat is one of the best players and passionate players to ever come through UK. I am so happy for him and he deserves every bit.
Wonder how long till RavenBoy shows up?
5-4-3-2-1.... RavenBoy "Good for the university and I hope that he fails in the NBA."
He is not ready for the nba don't know how many dunks i have watched him miss while he was at uk he will get in nba and someone will rip his arm off if he doesn't throw it down throw it down hard or go home and got a feeling after a year or two he will be sitting at the house
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:He is not ready for the nba don't know how many dunks i have watched him miss while he was at uk he will get in nba and someone will rip his arm off if he doesn't throw it down throw it down hard or go home and got a feeling after a year or two he will be sitting at the house

RavenBoy?
reanimate Wrote:ravenboy?

no dawg boy lol
lol
Good call by PP. Thanks for 3 years PP54, you will be missed.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:He is not ready for the nba don't know how many dunks i have watched him miss while he was at uk he will get in nba and someone will rip his arm off if he doesn't throw it down throw it down hard or go home and got a feeling after a year or two he will be sitting at the house

You think because he cant throw a dunk down he isnt NBA Fit? Well, Guess white guys should quit playing!
lol its not like the guy cant dunk.. He missed a few. You all act as if he missed over 50% of the dunks he attempted. Its absurd

dummy:ChairHit:
I think that he is ready. He displayed it so many times last year, in having shooting game and the years before with his post game.
if he went last year he wouldnt be ready but since he improved his shot he is ready
His name deserves to be in the rafters.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:His name deserves to be in the rafters.

Y?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Y?

Worse players names are in the rafters.
almost cried he has been a true competitor and somebody that actually wanted to stay thanks P-PAT
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:His name deserves to be in the rafters.

I have to agree with you there. I think that he has meant too much to our program through a rough time. Reward his passion and determination by showing him how much he means to the BBN.
I hate to see a class act like this leave, but he deserves it.