Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Austin Rivers (undecided)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i see him being an shining star in Cameron indoors stadium in about 2 years
I agree. I think that he is a great talent.
Would be surprised if Rivers ends up anywhere other than Duke.
hes good
theVILLE Wrote:He is a combo guard he can play either...How are we comparing Lebron to kobe in the NBA thread...I mean Lebron plays SF not SG...lol

But wall was a PG. He created for others before himself. I just dont think rivers could do that as well.
i dont see him to stay all 4 years tho were ever he goes but it would be nice if he would tho
Wildcatk23 Wrote:But wall was a PG. He created for others before himself. I just dont think rivers could do that as well.

Who do you want me to compare him to?? Anyone in the last 6 or 8 years i would give him the edge in the SG category...I porbably over doing it there but i look for this kid to be amazing and do great and a great NBA CAREER
theVILLE Wrote:ok...there are several instances where the best player in the recruting class is not once he gets at the next level

Yes, but now you're projecting. As of right now, I don't see how anyone can rate Rivers higher than Teague.
More Cowbell Wrote:Yes, but now you're projecting. As of right now, I don't see how anyone can rate Rivers higher than Teague.

on the same level
i just seen that hes got 3 teams on his list now and heres what they are saying Duke has an high,flordia and unc are listed as mediums
i believe this past weekend he put kansas on there
Pages: 1 2