Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 13 Knott Co 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! Puts the cougars #1 so far in the district.
all i can say is lcc lucked out on this one..not goin to happen again!!!
Luck has nothing to do with it. They earned this win, and the next game is at home so Knott better come prepared to play and prove it wasn't luck. Our team is better than what some people think. GO COUGARS!
After Knott beating Perry, I thought this game would go to Knott. Looks like pitching is a problem for everyone this year. Not many of them in the 14th. I would say the tourney is going to get really interesting. (Letcher, Knott, Hazard and Perry have to be at the top of the region)
I said it from the beginning of the season. Letcher Central doesn't have to start out good, it is how you finish the season. The games at Coco Beach, and the games in Kingsport really helped them. They still have a tournament at home, and a tournament at Woodford Co.
I think LCC schedule helps them improve. Coach Dean always plays one of the toughest schedules in the mountains.
Nice district win! Makes everything interesting.
Quote:all i can say is lcc lucked out on this one..not goin to happen again!!!

Kcc fans, shew what about em. Luck, its a baseball game hahaha. How do you win a baseball game with luck? Get over yourself. Congratulations Lcc, Future regional champs.
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Kcc fans, shew what about em. Luck, its a baseball game hahaha. How do you win a baseball game with luck? Get over yourself. Congratulations Lcc, Future regional champs.

:rockon::lmao::Thumbs:
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Kcc fans, shew what about em. Luck, its a baseball game hahaha. How do you win a baseball game with luck? Get over yourself. Congratulations Lcc, Future regional champs.

:biggrin: