Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Track Meet @ Johnson Central 4-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have the results for the 100 Meter, 200 Meter, 4 X 100, and the 4 X 200? I was wondering who placed and their times.

Thanks
They have not posted the results yet. I know that Catherine Tincher (P-burg) was first in the girls 100m and Hannah Dials (JC) was second. JJ Jude (JC) was first in the boys 100m and Cameron Tincher (P-burg) was second. A kid from Powell County won the boys 200m. Tincher nor Jude ran the 200m. The P-burg boys won the 4x100 and 4x200 relays but I don't know the times. I think JC girls won the 4x200 but not sure about the 4x100. Hopefully JC will have the results posted today.

Hope this helped.
Thanks for the information. Maybe we can get some times later. I heard that they email the times to the coaches.

I just heard from a Sheldon Clark person that KP Skyles, Sheldon Clark, was the winner in the boys 200 Meter but maybe they had incorrect info.

If by any chance you get the times, would you please post.

Thanks
Landser, Amer. Wrote:Thanks for the information. Maybe we can get some times later. I heard that they email the times to the coaches.

I just heard from a Sheldon Clark person that KP Skyles, Sheldon Clark, was the winner in the boys 200 Meter but maybe they had incorrect info.

If by any chance you get the times, would you please post.

Thanks

you can go to kytrackxc.com and they should have the results from all Middle and high school meets in the state.
It was Skyles who won the 200m. They both have red uniforms. lol Sorry about that.

They don't have the results posted yet on the Kytrackxc yet.