Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cal to visit Teague tomorrow instead of Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think about this move for Cal. Does this mean that he is a little more confident in getting Jones or has he given up on the Jones situation? Personally I think that if Cal thought that he would not get Jones, then he would go to Leslie's house and wine and dine like there is no tomorrow. Anyways, what does everyone else think?
Where did this information come from?????
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:What does everyone think about this move for Cal. Does this mean that he is a little more confident in getting Jones or has he given up on the Jones situation? Personally I think that if Cal thought that he would not get Jones, then he would go to Leslie's house and wine and dine like there is no tomorrow. Anyways, what does everyone else think?

Well this could mean 1 of 2 things. Jones wants to play for UK but is waiting for Patterson to offically declare for the draft. So either Jones is coming for sure or Patterson is coming back, which means Jones will go elsewhere and Cal is using this time to get in Teagues head before thursday. But if Jones goes elsewhere, I think Cal would be at Leslies house the same day. Honestly I'd be happy with either Leslie, Jones, or if PP came back. But it all should pan out within the next few days.
I lean towards Jones isn't coming.
The sources I have talked to has Jones being a wildcat next year if ppat leaves.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Where did this information come from?????

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

Mentions it in the first article. I dont think it is too much of a development.
Does anyone have concrete information on Patterson's press conference. I would love to watch it.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone have concrete information on Patterson's press conference. I would love to watch it.

you and me both
Who wants Jones when we can get an eastern KY foward?
Thanks Ravenboy for your usual comment. I think that most believe that Teague will be at UL on Thursday.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Thanks Ravenboy for your usual comment. I think that most believe that Teague will be at UL on Thursday.

:lmao:
No biggie....IMO Jones wont decide untill the 30'th...plenty of time for CAL to still visit
TongueirateSho
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Thanks Ravenboy for your usual comment. I think that most believe that Teague will be at UL on Thursday.
Man, I really want Jones. I think he'll be the best of all the recruits...IMO
SportzAnimal Wrote:Man, I really want Jones. I think he'll be the best of all the recruits...IMO

I would love to hear both that Teague and Jones to say UK in the next few days.
So I guess Calipari sealed the deal at the meeting?
^ I would like to believe so...... I really can not get my hopes up too much until 1:30.
Our sources at Nation of Blue are saying that neither Leslie or Jones will end up at Kentucky.

It's looking like Chris Hill and Aloy Vargas will be our next additions to the 2010 roster.

Keep an eye out for Georgia Mr. Basketball, Marcus Thornton also.
IMO Leslie and Jones are both waiting to see what happens with Patrick Patterson, i swear i hear people close to him...ala Huntington high grads that hes close with, say that they think he will be a cat next year.

If Patterson returns, Leslie nor Jones will be here, considering they would be coming off the bench.

If Patterson leaves, IMO Jones will be a cat. He wants to win....he has said that fans and being a championship contender is high on his list.
idk what to expect from patterson....