Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley's Tyler Newsome to sign with...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville College.

Per Kelly Wells twitter.

Pikeville College will also sign Chris Noble of Perry County Central.

Two very good signs for PC in my opinion.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Pikeville College.

Per Kelly Wells twitter.

Pikeville College will also sign Chris Noble of Perry County Central.

Two very good signs for PC in my opinion.

Wow, I really said twitter, I meant Facebook.
Great to hear. I really hope that Taylor gets the same deal and PC keeps the Valley kids close to home.
Im pretty sure Taylor will be going to Maryville College in Tennessee.
awesome for tyler....PC is keeping a lot of shelby valley kids around.
The Iceboxx Wrote:awesome for tyler....PC is keeping a lot of shelby valley kids around.

Cody Varney was there yesterday walking around with some football coaches.
I love this for Tyler -- WTG!
As for Cody, he will be playing baseball next year...most likely at UVA Wise.
Lleyton21 Wrote:I love this for Tyler -- WTG!
As for Cody, he will be playing baseball next year...most likely at UVA Wise.

Yea you dont know that cody will be playing baseball at wise. considering he hasnt made a decision yet. He still may be playing football at PC. According to what people offer him.. :dontthink
Tyler signed with Pikeville College this morning at 10:00.
Congratulations Tyler.
Tyler should be able to get nice playing time pretty soon. I would say he may be a starter by junior year. Does anyone know, is PC where his dad played?
Congrats Tyler.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Tyler should be able to get nice playing time pretty soon. I would say he may be a starter by junior year. Does anyone know, is PC where his dad played?

Ill confirm that yes PC is where Greg Newsome (tylers father) played at in college.
Im sure that played into Tyler's decision. I wish him well and it should be a good fit up there.
Congratulations to Tyler. I'm sure his dad is very happy about Tyler having the opportunity to play where he did and going to college right there in his back door.

As a parent, I know the ability to watch his son play and be that close to home means a lot!
Pikeville already picked up Josh Whitaker of Hazard. They are getting a number of good players.
congrats tyler!
I think you will do well at Pikeville College next year
congrats Tman one of the best no-look-passers in the state he is fast and direct too
Did someone say that PC will have a JV team with each sport next year? I think that he will get some good playing time next year if so.
Congrats Tyler
Good for you Tyler we are proud...Valley will miss u next year.
Congrats Tyler
Grats to both.