Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Men's Basketball Roster 2010/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(F) - Josh Harrelson 6'10 Senior

(F) Darius Miller 6'7 Junior

(G) DeAndre Liggins 6'6 Junior

(G) Darnell Dodson 6'7 Junior

(G) Jon Hood 6'6 Sophomore

(G) Doron Lamb 6'4 Freshman

(G) Brandon Knight 6'3 Freshman

(G/F) Stacey Poole 6'5 Freshman

(F/C) Enes Kanter 6'9 Freshman

This list will expand, and possibly even contract. Regardless of who else we get in, we’re going from being one of the biggest teams in the country to very very average sized. Looks like only Josh Harrellson will be taller that 6′9″ for next season. Also, the Darnell Dodson situation is very much fluid. Andy Katz says he is hearing that Dodson won’t be back, but nothing to this point is set in stone.

So what do you think when you look at that roster? I see a fairly talented team with plenty of potential, but ultimately not as skilled as last year’s squad. Doesn’t mean that they can’t make a Final Four or win a championship, but they will be a little less talented. I look for them to hover around 10-15 for the season. Add Jones and/or Leslie, and we might be sneaking up into the single digits.

Story
I wonder if there is any juco transfers are considering UK???? We may not here about them till all the HS seniors have committed. Is there a certain time that junior college players commit????