Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woah WOAH WOAH!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would take computers anyday before I would break my back and mess up my knees by working in a 2 foot hole with mud and water up to my knees and risk getting crushed daily. Scary thought to work underground I think.
I agree Tribe.
So CD, you have kids?
Girls? Boys? One of each?
One each.
What ages?
9 -- 3
Awww. Cool cool.

What is your favorite music?
Don't really have a favorite. I listen to everything from Bluegrass very little to Rap very little and everything else in between.
Punk is my favorite. Now, Irish punk...is wonderful!

Lots of people find it weird but Flogging Molly is my FAVORITE band.
OK can't say that I've listened to much Punk since the late 80's. But at that time I listened to it also I guess I'm a little out of touch with Punk these days.
tribe i downloaded a song the other night just to see what type they were and i have to say, you really have to like them to listen to them.
Haha, Flogging Molly is different. That's a given.
The lead singer has a very thick Irish accent, the music includes accordians, fiddles, lots of drums, stuff like that.
I liked them instantly but I know that they aren't many people's cup of tea.

What song did you download?
OK

I'll have to check them out.
it wasnt bad tribe, just not my cup of tea. I like hard and heavy., Country some bluegrass and alot of gospel music.
They are different, a forewarning.
I like "What's Left of the Flag" "Worst Day Since Yesterday" "The Ol' Beggar's Bush" "Drink and Fight" "Pirate Song" and many more.
The last two I named are more upbeat than the first ones.
Sounds like they get up on the black side of the bed.
Batpuff Wrote:it wasnt bad tribe, just not my cup of tea. I like hard and heavy., Country some bluegrass and alot of gospel music.

So did you just sit there one day and was like "Tribe talks about them alot, I need to check them out?" "EWW **** Tribe, why do you listen to that garbage?" lol :Guitar01:
Download a peppy song CD.

Devil's Dance Floor or Drink and Fight are good choices.
Knowing BatP that's probably exactly what he said except he would have said the F word.
ok
Aww, well Bat at least thought about me enough to download the music that I love. lol
"The Spicy Mahaggis Jig" is SOOO funny and "Drink and Fight" is great.
They talk about Mary McGregor and that's funny too.
I said I would check it out
I know ya did but did you take it upon yourself with NO mention of it from me?
Bat, what kind of hard and heavy bands are we talking?
I never knew before today.
your both wrong tribe you was talking about in another post and you mentioned them so i thought i would download them and see what they sound like, and know cd i didnt say the f word.
Lol, only kidding.

If you have a fast connection then you could download all kinds of music just to test them out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7