Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County vs Lexington Catholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bulldogs host the Knights tonight tonight at Lawrence County at 7:30. Lexington Catholic bring a defending state championship team into Louisa. Sam Burton will get the start on the mound for Lawrence County. How does everyone see this one going?

Lawrence 7
Lexington Catholic 5
Anyone have a score?
Dawgs got hammered 13-5 Burton pitched good game but their star pitcher threw hard and we could not get the bat on the ball, Tate Banks and Shane Pack had the only hits for us, seemed like the Dawgs were defeated before the game started, I think they need a little more heart, they are a better team than I watched last night.
Burton dug a hole in the first inning with control problems. He was throwing 81-85 and 75-78 off speed. The Knights pitcher was 86-90 but 68-72 off speed. The Knights came in ranked #1 in the state and proved it. Their pitcher has signed with Coastal Carolina who I believe finished 7th in the nation last year. For LC to beat this team they would need a better pitching performance and play error free ball.