Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Democrats in 08'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the democrats take back the white house in 2008? If they do, who will it be to take it back? :beg:
Doesn't matter which side of the political game you fall but I think that if Hitler himself ran in 08 on the democratic ticket he would win. Bush will really have to turn alot of people around in order for them to put anyone from the Republican party back in. John McCain would be the Republican parties best chance but I don't think it really matters.
The race for the White House will be very close. The Country is still running about even, with just a few swing states that will decide the outcome. With that being said, I think each said needs to run someone that can pick up a unexpected state or two. Governor Mark Warner of Virginia, would be a great choice for the Dems. He is a very popular Gov from a red state, and if he runs he could win it for the dems which would be important. Senator George Allen of Virginia could run for the GOP, but I don't see two guys from the same state running against each other. I would like to see Mrs Clinton, but I don't think she can win. Condi Rice, I don't think can win either, I don't see the South voting for her, in the numbers like they did for President Bush. This is my early prediction, Rudy G and Bill Frist on the GOP side, and Mark Warner and Tom Vilsack for the Dems.
I don't know exactly who would bag it for the Democrats but ol' W has swayed some voters IMO. He has just screwed the country over and basically smacked some of his supporters in the face. I would vote for ANYONE to get him out of office. Hilary Clinton would be cool but I don't know if America would vote in a female president just yet, some people still think inside of the box.
I was going to bet that a woman would be president in our lifetime. But if Hilary dont run soon, there isnt any others that I belive men would vote for. I mean, she is about the strongest woman in politics I have seen in a while.
Exactly basketball.

Feel the same way.
I would vote for Hillary
Hells yea! I would too.
I am a woman and even I think that she is one of very few capable women to hold that position. Sad but true. Condolezza Rice would be pretty cool but that would NOT go over well at all.
There is no way I would vote for Rice.. that would be worse than votting for Bush to me
Lol...

Well, female thing was what I was going on. That's the only other name that we will ever hear for a female president within the next probably 10-15 years...
I agree with CatDog, I would vote for Hitler before I would Bush!
Hillary is running in 2008 ! I am getting mail & email from her campaign. I will indeed be voting for her.

Here is the campaign website:

http://www.votehillary.org/
Hillary ran the White House for Bill for 8 years. I would hope that the Democrats have a better choice than her. Just think of all the parties Bill could have in that big White House!
Right now I think John McCain would be the best choice for President in 08.
She would be a lot better President than McCain
It would be great if both parties could find someone better
IMO Hillarys fine in New York, and she should stay there, she is an amazing senator, but she couldn't win the white house, nor would she do a great job, on the other hand any one could do better than what we have.

I would like to see John Kerry, or John Edward in office!
only reason to vote for Hilary is to get Bill back in there....lol