Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
don't know the dates or times yet. this is the only series that i know of as of right now.

Cavs vs. Bulls
These are series in East:
Number 1 Cleveland(61-21) vs. number 8 Chicago(41-41)-They are 2-2 against each other.
Number 2 Orlando(59-23) vs. number 7 Charlotte(44-38)-Orlando won season series 3-1
Number 3 Atlanta(53-29) vs. number 6 Milwaukee(46-36)-Atlanta won season series 2-1
Number 4 Boston(50-32) vs. number 5 Miami(47-35)-Boston won season series 3-0
This is what I have in West:
Number 1 LA Lakers(57-25) vs. number 8 Oklahoma City(50-32)-Lakers won season series 3-1
Number 2 Dallas(55-27) vs. number 7 San Antonio(50-32)-Dallas won season series 3-1
Number 3 Phoneix(54-28) vs. number 6 Portland(50-32)-I have no season series numbers
Denver vs. Utah. Both are 53-29 so I don't know who is 4th and who is 5th and I don't have season series numbers.
Okay in West-Denver is the 4 seed and Utah the 5 seed. Denver won season series 3-1
And Portland won season series against Phoneix 2-1
You can go into Yahoo and Sports,then NBA,then schedule and click on dates for game times. I'm sure they will have playoffs listed for each series but now they show 4 games Saturday and 4 games Sunday. I believe later you can go to NBA and there will be a place for playoffs. It says playoff picture now. In the past they showed dates for all games in series for each series.
I think well finally get what we've wanted for a while, Lakers/Cavs finals. Lakers will repeat and Kobe will prove once again, why he is still the best player in the game. Heck, he's played with a broken finger all year and still averaged 27ppg this year. I don't think anyone else in the NBA could do that, including LeBron.
Aslan Wrote:I think well finally get what we've wanted for a while, Lakers/Cavs finals. Lakers will repeat and Kobe will prove once again, why he is still the best player in the game. Heck, he's played with a broken finger all year and still averaged 27ppg this year. I don't think anyone else in the NBA could do that, including LeBron.

:Thumbs:
I think we see a cav lakers or cav nugget matchup! and either way lebron shows why he is the best player in the world!
Same stuff, different year.
CAVS/Lakers and the cavs win this one
bulldog149 Wrote:These are series in East:
Number 1 Cleveland(61-21) vs. number 8 Chicago(41-41)-They are 2-2 against each other.
Number 2 Orlando(59-23) vs. number 7 Charlotte(44-38)-Orlando won season series 3-1
Number 3 Atlanta(53-29) vs. number 6 Milwaukee(46-36)-Atlanta won season series 2-1
Number 4 Boston(50-32) vs. number 5 Miami(47-35)-Boston won season series 3-0

bulldog149 Wrote:This is what I have in West:
Number 1 LA Lakers(57-25) vs. number 8 Oklahoma City(50-32)-Lakers won season series 3-1
Number 2 Dallas(55-27) vs. number 7 San Antonio(50-32)-Dallas won season series 3-1
Number 3 Phoneix(54-28) vs. number 6 Portland(50-32)-I have no season series numbers
Denver vs. Utah. Both are 53-29 so I don't know who is 4th and who is 5th and I don't have season series numbers.

East 1st rd:
Cavs over Bulls
Magic over Bobcats
Hawks over Bucks
Heat over Celtics

West 1st rd:
Lakers over Thunder
Mavs over Spurs
Suns over Blaxers
Nuggets over Jazz

East 2nd rd:
Cavs over Heat
Magic over Hawks

West 2nd rd:
Lakers over Nuggets
Mavs over Suns

East finals:
Cavs over Magic

West finals:
Lakers over Mavs

Finals:
Cavs over Lakers
I would almost take that guy some are acting as the MVP kenin duran and the thinder to beat the lakers though lol
I think the Cavs might have it this year.. bout time lol..
cavs and lakers
Lebron finally has some help this season...He will get his first of MANY rings to come
East 1st rd:
Cavs over Bulls
Magic over Bobcats
Hawks over Bucks
Celtics over Heat

West 1st rd:
Lakers over Thunder
Spurs over Mavs
Suns over Blazers
Nuggets over Jazz

East 2nd rd:
Celtics over Cavs
Magic over Hawks

West 2nd rd:
Lakers over Nuggets
Suns over Spurs

East finals:
Celtics over Magic

West finals:
Lakers over Suns

Finals:
Celtics over Lakers
i would love to see the Bulls upset the Cavs but i don't see that happening.
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron finally has some help this season...He will get his first of MANY rings to come

He had plenty of help last year and didn't even get out of the east.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:East 1st rd:
Cavs over Bulls
Magic over Bobcats
Hawks over Bucks
Celtics over Heat

West 1st rd:
Lakers over Thunder
Spurs over Mavs
Suns over Blazers
Nuggets over Jazz

East 2nd rd:
Celtics over Cavs
Magic over Hawks

West 2nd rd:
Lakers over Nuggets
Suns over Spurs

East finals:
Celtics over Magic

West finals:
Lakers over Suns

Finals:
Celtics over Lakers

The Celtics run is over imo, can't see them beating the Magic and Cavs.
Do you think Garnett's double technical for throwing elbows and ejection tonight will lead to suspension for Game 2?
If he elbowed someone he desrves a supension.

Did u see oneal put big baby on the ground lol. I hate big baby
i thought something should have been done about Haslem because he had no right to run his jaw and point fingers
Lets go Celtics!
I agree it was right to suspend Garnett for Game 2. He received 2 technicals in Game 1 for elbowing twice. He has to learn to keep his composure better than that.
Aslan Wrote:I think well finally get what we've wanted for a while, Lakers/Cavs finals. Lakers will repeat and Kobe will prove once again, why he is still the best player in the game. Heck, he's played with a broken finger all year and still averaged 27ppg this year. I don't think anyone else in the NBA could do that, including LeBron.

Amen.
East 1st rd:
Cavs over Bulls
Magic over Bobcats
Hawks over Bucks
Celtics over Heat

West 1st rd:
Lakers over Thunder
Mavs over Spurs
Suns over Blaxers
Nuggets over Jazz

East 2nd rd:
Cavs over Celtic
Magic over Hawks

West 2nd rd:
Lakers over Nuggets
Mavs over Suns

East finals:
Magic over Cavs

West finals:
Lakers over Mavs

Finals:
Lakers over Magic and Kobe brings home ring 5.
East 1st rd:
Cavs over Bulls
Magic over Bobcats
Hawks over Bucks
Heat over Celtics

West 1st rd:
Lakers over Thunder
Spurs over Mavs
Suns over Blazers
Nuggets over Jazz

East 2nd
Cavs over heat
Hawks over magic

West 2nd
Nuggets over lakers
Spurs over Suns

East Finals
Cavs over hawks

West Finals
Nuggets over spurs

FINALS
CAVS OVER NUGGETS!!!
Aslan Wrote:He had plenty of help last year and didn't even get out of the east.

he did???
theVILLE Wrote:he did???

Umm yeah. Considering LeBron is already declared the King, he had plenty of help last year and way more this year. Funny thing is, the King is yet to win anything.
Aslan Wrote:Umm yeah. Considering LeBron is already declared the King, he had plenty of help last year and way more this year. Funny thing is, the King is yet to win anything.

Give the king time...I mean without shaq it took kobe 5 years didnt it?
theVILLE Wrote:Give the king time...I mean without shaq it took kobe 5 years didnt it?

This makes Lebron that long.. and he still won't win it. Furthermore it took Kobe until his 4th year to win a ring. So looking at it that way, Lebron is the slow one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4