Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rivers to leave the Celtics after season ends?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'd like to see him become the Head Coach Of The Chicago Bulls
Good luck in whatever he decides he wants to do!
Id love to see Doc go to the bulls...i just dont see it....However his son Austin Rivers is going to be a beast whereever he chooses to go....Im taking them to win my national championship whereever he goes...Dont start knocking him or anything this kis is for real...Top 3 PG of the decade for sure
theVILLE Wrote:Id love to see Doc go to the bulls...i just dont see it....However his son Austin Rivers is going to be a beast whereever he chooses to go....Im taking them to win my national championship whereever he goes...Dont start knocking him or anything this kis is for real...Top 3 PG of the decade for sure

he's the bulls coach on my NBA 2K10 Game.

what is his son's college choices??? any leaders???
Strikeout King Wrote:he's the bulls coach on my NBA 2K10 Game.

what is his son's college choices??? any leaders???

His son commited to Florida in the 7th grade i think...and recently opened his recruitment back up and added UK, florida, and a couple more...as of a week or two ago UK was he frontrunner...Let me say this first! NATIONAL CHAMPS if he comes in to UK! lol Thats coming from someone that doesnt like UK and a louisville fan...If that tells you what i think of this kid
hope he does good anywhere he goes
if he leaves who replaces him
Rivers said he doesnt plan on going anywhere
^ thats what I thought
Is the son a senior this year?
Doc would be crazy to leave the Celtics.