Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitefield Academy False Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Saturday in Pigeon Forge TN, the Knox Central Panthers played an all around outstanding game against the Whitefield Academy Wildcats. Knox pitched the young Tyler Gilbert and then in relief Justin King came in to shut them down as the Panthers defeated the Wildcats 6-5. On Sunday surprisingly I discovered that Whitefield Academy had reported a false report on KHSAA that THEY defeated Knox 6-5. :dontthink The following day, the Knox coaching staff called in to KHSAA to fix the problem. KHSAA now has the correct score of the game with the Panthers defeating the Wildcats 6-5. TongueirateSho

I understand that an upstate school like Whitefield Academy would be embarrassed about the loss, but to report the score in their favor? SORE LOSERS. :redboxer:
:lmao::beerwez:
Central mustve played good that game. I wouldnt know since i was in malibu gettin my drink on
The KHSAA has been know on many occasions to post the incorrect score. It is a common mistake. Which is usually corrected quickly.
Gibby is a very good player, congrats to him and the panthers!