Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Presents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What all did everybody get for Christmas?
All kinds of clothes from Steve and Barry's!
All kinds of clothes, and Im getting a new bed room suite and my matress is SELECT COMFORT you select your setting by air....and i got some stuff for my truck
Some new sleeping pants (Corona Extra)
Xbox 360
Some shirts
A DVD

BallaBaby

MONEY, my favorite thing...lol...
ipod....clothes....game and a trip to myrtle beach!...lol
clothes and my daughter here with me!!!
Clothes,Shoes and some Money and Jeff Gordon Stuff
Digital camera
MP3 player
Clothes
Shot glasses out the yang
Drinking games lol
Stuff for my new house
I'm moving in with Tribe.

Clothes, Watch and some private things. LOL
Burberry and Ralph perfume sets
Money
Clothes
Watch
$50 Wal Mart gift card
and a few more things
Forgot also got a cool DVD Recorder.
dvd recorder your house will be the first I rob.
Haven't gotten to try it yet but I think I just might like it.
well if you do let me know so i can figure out how i will break in and get it. lol
Just throw the dog a steak.
ok
I got a UT hoodie, and a UT t-shirt, and an awesome UT cowboy hat. A Flat screen LCD Tv and a VHS/DVD player, and some new leather driving gloves so my hands stay warm while I drive...lol.
I got a new cell phone, clothes, a ton of luggage, candy, money, a digital camera ( which I'm thinking very serouisally about throwing away!), some ps2 games and a ps2 and who knows what else... junk basically
CatDawg Wrote:I'm moving in with Tribe.

Come on over.
The best thing I got for Christmas was spending the holidays with my family, and seeing my boy all happy and surprised.
I got a Torque Arm for the T/A, A DVD Recorder, Clothes, A winch for the 4wheeler, Some more Dale Jr, and Dale E. stuff..... I had a good one....
Absolutely nothing and I wouldn't have it any other way. My kids all did well and everyone was healthy and happy so all was good.
Money , Clothes and stuff for my car
CLothes from all over the place. My Girl Friend bought me some awsome shoes and a shirt, Love them both.
knives clothes cologne had a good christmas hope everyone else did