Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highly Rated Kentucky Seniors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lamar Dawson was also offered by USC(Southern Cal) and Tennessee.
I was messing around on youtube.com and found this video of Lamar Dawson. Hope you guys enjoy! :thumb:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xcOTzKUgQ"]YouTube- Lamar Dawson #5 LB[/nomedia]
BoyleCounty Wrote:Lamar Dawson was also offered by USC(Southern Cal) and Tennessee.

Does the USC Bowl ban affect his decision any?
Forgot to mention that Jamon is ranked 41st in the nation @ his position. His teamate Jalen harrington 6'3" 210 # free safety is ranked 47th their teamate Jerrell Moore is the 52nd ranked w/o. They are all 3* recruits, that makes 9 stars @ fern creek.
blake bradley is number 1 in the nation
I looked him up on the database at the top of the thread and could not find the player you spoke of.
I looked up this player in the provided database and came up with no results has this kid committed anywhere?
Sorry did not mean to post twice
Rebel55 Wrote:I expect an offer from Ohio State to come soon after his performance this past weekend.

I would LOVE to see Dawson in Scarlet and Gray! GO BUCKS!!
Lamar Dawson is the real deal
Dillon Doll from henry County. Not D1 but deffinitly EKU worthy.
What are his #'s
Dolls number is 52 and he is D1 material i watched him play a lot last year and he is a force to deal with i think this year he will be in the running for all state.
West is a absolute beast! Hopefully he does just as well this season with the lack of talent in the backfield compared to last season..
HC Daddy Wrote:Dillon Doll from henry County. Not D1 but deffinitly EKU worthy.

you are right there are a lot of lower end D1 players in this state to.
HCAlum92 Wrote:Dolls number is 52 and he is D1 material i watched him play a lot last year and he is a force to deal with i think this year he will be in the running for all state.
Not his jersey# ht wt frty bnch awards ect
For NKY Austin Abner for Highlands has been named pre season POY. Look for some great things from him on Defense as he had a spectacular year last year on the # 3 ranked team in the nation.
You can add Paducah Tilghman DE Dejuan Edmonds, 6'4" 220.
Sorry only talking about players ranked by scout. Com
Duke270 Wrote:http://hskentucky.scout.com/2/985090.html
Sorry man that's scout Kentucky peeps hosted by my friend Brian Eldridge i'm talking about SCOUT.COM the national website.
Dillion Cornett the right tackle from Perry Central has offers from every sec team except Ole Miss, Iowa is begging him to come and lots of others are interested too(this coming from everyone on the team). I dont know how high he is ranked, but thats pretty good.
king360 Wrote:Dillion Cornett the right tackle from Perry Central has offers from every sec team except Ole Miss, Iowa is begging him to come and lots of others are interested too(this coming from everyone on the team). I dont know how high he is ranked, but thats pretty good.
I'm sure he should be highly rated if he has offers from all those schools , that's more offers than Jamon brown (lou fern creek) Darrian miller ( Bryan station) & Zach west ( lex Christian. And all three of those players are nationally ranked. I looked for him on scout.com but could not find him , what year is he?
Pages: 1 2