Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals 27 Bills 37 Final Thanks ALL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went ahead and started the Bengals vs Bills Final score thread. Feel free to place all the details in here but I'll be gone for the game and I'm recording it so please don't put the final score in the thread since I'll be watching the game tonight and I'm sure I'll be on the site at the same time.

Thanks

CD:thumb:
what sucks is that wymt went out and i am really ****ed because when you call foothills and all they will do is we willl put in a repair order,.
Bills kicked go ahead FG with 1:01 to go....Palmer throws INT returned for a TD. Bills win 37-27.
lol he didnt want the score
No the score was fine in the thread just not the title. Thanks all.

Crap I can't believe we blew it against the D a m n Bills. I didn't get it recorded either due to it going out on Foothills.
Here are the stats for the game:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20051224004

maybe this will give them a reality check going into the playoffs.
CHOKED.

Where the hell was the defense??????????

Got beat by the BILLS.:wtf1:

Okay, I'm over it. Now, the Bengals need next weeks game real bad.

A bye the first week of playoffs would be real sweet.
No way they can get the bye now.
This could have been the best thing that could have happened.

Nothing helps focus like a loss . . . . .

I sure wouldn't want to have to deal with them in the next few weeks.
catdawg if the broncos lose today i think we still have a shot
did johnson dance?
No we had to win out and they had to lose at least one so. They have the tiebreaker. But they won anyway so it doesn't really matter now.
man I cant believe that the Bengals got beat by one of the worst teams in teh whole friggin NFL!!!!.......they should have beaten the Bills by 30.....but cant be too mad they r still in the playoffs...............WHO DEY!!!
Hopefully the Bengals learn a lesson from this game.
"AshlandTcat06" Wrote:Hopefully the Bengals learn a lesson from this game.

yeah they better learn a lesson from this game.....they need to get on a good streak going into the playoffs.....need to stay positive and atleast get the 3 seed in the playoffs
cant believe they got beat ****!!!!!!!
This was a very sad day in Cincinnati! We let a BAD Bills team come in to our house and beat us! They made the Bengals "D" look as if we were them! This is a very bad loss for the Bengals. They now have to travel in to KC and fight for the all they got! I love the Bengals but I see 3 L's in a row if we are not careful!!! They must regain the focus and move toward the main goal, or this will happen.

Bills - L
KC - L
Steelers - L

End of the season!

:boosign: :beg: :boosign:
^ That sounds good to me. Move the Steelers right on up the ladder and the Bengals right on down.:link:
"Crossbones" Wrote:^ That sounds good to me. Move the Steelers right on up the ladder and the Bengals right on down.:link:

It will not be easy for the Steelers! They will have to earn anything that they get! The Bengals will put up a fight in Cinny!

:CE_DP_Ste