Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All A - Pikeville 7 Paintsville 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Pikeville! Good win over a good team. I expect both teams to be their come Regional Tourney vying for the title.
Who pitched in this game?
Zach Jackson started for Paintsville and Layne Cecil for Pikeville. Zach was throwing well. BUT, when you commit THREE errors, on routine plays in the first. Well, you see what happens.
Congrats to the Panthers! Good win.
It would also help if bats were hitting balls instead of air. Congrats to Pikeville. Good luck to all area teams this year.
baseballrulz Wrote:It would also help if bats were hitting balls instead of air. Congrats to Pikeville. Good luck to all area teams this year.

I couldn'T agree with you more. Game#1 Panthers 13 K's Game #2 Tigers 9K's. Good pitching or poor hitting,take your pick.
baseballrulz Wrote:It would also help if bats were hitting balls instead of air. Congrats to Pikeville. Good luck to all area teams this year.

AMEN, from me as well.
Congrats to the Panthers. As always, they seem to have a pretty strong team this year.
congrats to pikeville and best of luck in the all A. The Tigers choose not to show up but did win in two catagories: hits 6-3 and most errors,I can't count that far,sorry. It took the best part of 40 minutes to play the top half of the first inning. Three runs by Pikeville on or as result of errors and guess what folks the game is history in the first. I think Pikeville's only earned run was the shot by Miller. I may be incorrect but either way that's baseball.
Go Tigers Go!! You have a lot of baseball season ahead of you, so lets play ball the way you know how!!!!! Get that confidence back up and rock it Tigers!!!!:Thumbs:
[It is better to get it out of your system now rather than later. The TIGERS will be back.:Thumbs:
What time is the championship game today.
hotrod899 Wrote:Go Tigers Go!! You have a lot of baseball season ahead of you, so lets play ball the way you know how!!!!! Get that confidence back up and rock it Tigers!!!!:Thumbs:

Agreed. Still got a lot of baseball to play. Paintsville will be fine.