Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Bands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Guitar01: I heard Allen Centrals band at halftime at the Ac P-burg game and they were amazing...what are some other bands that get the players pumped?? Big Grinrums02:
South Floyd needs to rent a band. Allen Central has a good sounding band at their games. Schools don't realize how much bands are needed until they go without for a few years.
yeah South Floyd needs to do something cause i member back a couple of years ago they had 1 of the best bands around here....now they have nothing what happened????
AC's band is the best ive heard ever....whenever the players come out they get pumped up from the energy of the band and then they perform at halftime which is amazing....big props to the AC band
I like East Ridge's band
Hands down Johnson central!They were great when we played early in the year.
ER has the best band
Magoffin County's band is great!
we dont have a traditional band... but they are realy talented and can play just about anything!!
I like ER's band.
They have really good pep music.
The drum solos are by FAR the BEST part of the band.
They also have a couple of boys that go to school there that come and play rock music after the game and stuff like that as people are leaving and sometimes at half time.
I would pick them over any band that I have heard so far.
ER by far.
Shelby Valley's marching band is the same band that plays at football and basket ball games, and they finished 10th in the state this year. I would have to say they are one of the best in eastern kentucky.
Valley always competes in marching band with the flag girls and all of that stuff.
Alot of bands around here don't really develop field shows and such to go to competition with.
ER is awesome.
But you have to admit Valley does have a really good Pep Band too...
The best 2 I've seen this year was Magoffin County and Allen Central, but from all the talk, it seems as if ER and JC have pretty good bands themselves.
East ridge has an awesome band..i wish my school had a band like theirs i think it would get our boys more pumped for the games