Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Juniors (Seniors to Be) In the Area Regions 12-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are the top Juniors (Seniors to Be) In our Area.. Regions 12-16...
Jacob Bodner - Boyle County
Gavin Dunagan - Wayne County
Also....from the 12th Region
Clay Cinnamon - Mercer County
Aaron Lee - Mercer County
Jacody Taylor - Danville
Tevin Raines - Danville
Austin Shearer - Wayne County
Jacob Dixon - McCreary Central
Clay Cinnamon is the best junior in the area hands down
Koty Riley and Terrence Smith from Lewis County(yes, Terrence is officially eligible for next season).
Wade Skaggs 15th
Timmy Knipp 16th
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Clay Cinnamon is the best junior in the area hands down

That depends on if your "area" consists of regions 12-16 or just the 12th. He is not better than Knipp of Elliott.
yeah i was saying 12th & 13th.

Knipp is best in the state in my opinion
Gavin Dunagan is the best in the 12th.

Chane Behanan is the best in the state.
I agree with Dunagan in the 12th.

I'll let u know about Behanan later... I haven't seen him play and I think it's too close to call.
Why is there a thread that reads "Top Juniors" in all of these regions, then a combined thread saying "Top Juniors 12-16"?

Timmy Knipp - Elliot County
Mikey Terry - Fairview

These two guys are the best players in EKY hands down. Theyre both D-1 Basketball talents, and have huge upside. Knipp is a 3 that plays like a 2, and Terry is a 3 that plays like a 4. Both of these players are over 6'7" and are just going to get better. Terry is only a soph.
SportzAnimal Wrote:I agree with Dunagan in the 12th.

I'll let u know about Behanan later... I haven't seen him play and I think it's too close to call.

Knipp is an excellent player and he and Behanan play different positions. You can't go wrong with either one. I'd take Behanan first and if you get a chance to see him play(try YouTube) you'll likely agree with me.
Oh.... It's not just them two. You know, I like Anthony Hickey from Christian Co. All just depends on what position you want...
SportzAnimal Wrote:Oh.... It's not just them two. You know, I like Anthony Hickey from Christian Co. All just depends on what position you want...

I'd still have to go with Behanan but Hickey is another exceptional senior to be along with Knipp, Robbie Stenzel and Vinnie Zollo.
And you gotta throw George Fant from Warren Central in there too
mike terry is only a sophomore
A lot of them will be playing in Perry County on April 17 in the 12th-16th All Star games being put on by Ira Combs. I believe it is being put world wide on WAZOOSPORTS.COM, should be a great day of basketball, I believe it starts at 2:00 at Perry Central or Knott Central, they move it back and forth, don't know who's turn it is.
D1Recruiter Wrote:A lot of them will be playing in Perry County on April 17 in the 12th-16th All Star games being put on by Ira Combs. I believe it is being put world wide on WAZOOSPORTS.COM, should be a great day of basketball, I believe it starts at 2:00 at Perry Central or Knott Central, they move it back and forth, don't know who's turn it is.

Except for those that play baseball....
Dillon Cornett of Perry will have a great year next season.
Terry and Knipp out of the 16th are the cream of the crop out of the region. A previous post said that Terry was over 6"7, I am not so sure that he is more than 6"6 but a good leaper and if he will go inside more and mix up his outside shot with an inside game he will be a tough matchup for most players for the next three years. Knipp has the green light from anywhere on the court and a nice supporting cast, it is hard to tell what kind of numbers he might put up on any given night. Should be fun watching these two teams play next year.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Terry and Knipp out of the 16th are the cream of the crop out of the region. A previous post said that Terry was over 6"7, I am not so sure that he is more than 6"6 but a good leaper and if he will go inside more and mix up his outside shot with an inside game he will be a tough matchup for most players for the next three years. Knipp has the green light from anywhere on the court and a nice supporting cast, it is hard to tell what kind of numbers he might put up on any given night. Should be fun watching these two teams play next year.

Adam Wing of Rowan County looks to be around 6'5 this year. Saw him in some AAU games. And last year, he and Knipp went head to head; Knipp had 38, Wing 35. And I like his game better than Terry's personally. A little more versatile. Terry is nice though; the kid can play. I'd have 1) Knipp 2) Wing
2a) Terry. JMO.
I like Timmy Knipp for the 16th.
So, we have as the best players in the regions as:

12th Region: Gavin Dunagan - Wayne Co
16th Region: Timmy Knipp - Elliott Co

What about 13th, 14th, and 15th regions?
SportzAnimal Wrote:So, we have as the best players in the regions as:

12th Region: Gavin Dunagan - Wayne Co
16th Region: Timmy Knipp - Elliott Co

What about 13th, 14th, and 15th regions?

The talent level of the senior class in the 13th region will be down, way down.
Don't forget about Trey Williams from Greenup County. Another D1 prospect. If he can get over the knee injury. I heard the knee injury was an MCL injury. So he should be able to rehab it and get back to near 100%.
HD28 Wrote:Adam Wing of Rowan County looks to be around 6'5 this year. Saw him in some AAU games. And last year, he and Knipp went head to head; Knipp had 38, Wing 35. And I like his game better than Terry's personally. A little more versatile. Terry is nice though; the kid can play. I'd have 1) Knipp 2) Wing
2a) Terry. JMO.

Yes, I agree, Wing is a very nice player too. I think he and Terry both have nice futures if they keep working hard and progressing.

:Thumbs:
The 14th Region has Nason Roberts-KCC, Billy Hayes-Breathitt, Dillon Cornett-PCC, Carlisle Creech-PC, and Eric Back Hazard.
I don't really know much on the other regions outside of the 12th so here's my 12th region top 5 Jr's

1. Gavin Dunagan- Wayne County
2. Trey Cinnamon- Mercer County
3. Jacob Dixon- McCreary Central
4. Austin Shearer- Wayne County
5. Zach Eastham- Pulaski County
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I don't really know much on the other regions outside of the 12th so here's my 12th region top 5 Jr's

1. Gavin Dunagan- Wayne County
2. Trey Cinnamon- Mercer County
3. Jacob Dixon- McCreary Central
4. Austin Shearer- Wayne County
5. Zach Eastham- Pulaski County

It's Clay Cinnamon..... I agree with the first 3, then it's pretty close-- Aaron Lee, Jacody Taylor, Jacob Bodner could also fill the 4 & 5 slots
Pages: 1 2 3