Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs Shelby Valley @ Paintsville 4/6/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why? This is the first round of the 15th Region All "A" Classic.
Sv wins easily.
valley plays east ridge at east ridge on tuesday 4/6/10
Prestonsburg has had some players quit recently and they have a few starters gone on spring break. So the actual chances of the Blackcats winning is slim.

Good luck Blackcats!
This is a questionable game. Valley doesn't evev know they're playing. From word of the ball players they play east ridge. Will someone check into this please. Will this game be for sure played?
Mr.Rainman Wrote:This is a questionable game. Valley doesn't evev know they're playing. From word of the ball players they play east ridge. Will someone check into this please. Will this game be for sure played?

I have a bracket. It was posted in another thread. It shows P-burg and SV on April 6th at 8:00. Maybe sv has withdrawn? I doubt it though. May I suggest that a coach call a tourney director. Have you called your coach?
Khsaa has this:

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../spec_5513

Doesn't even show SV or Pburg. Maybe neither are in it this year.
OffTheHook Wrote:Khsaa has this:

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../spec_5513

Doesn't even show SV or Pburg. Maybe neither are in it this year.

May=Be. Acording to your reference it sure looks like it.
These games were set-up back in the fall. Each school sent a rep/coach to the drawing. SV should know when/who they play.
gotcha2 Wrote:These games were set-up back in the fall. Each school sent a rep/coach to the drawing. SV should know when/who they play.

Around school no one has any idea. For right now, Shelby Valley is waiting for a call by their coach to the school to find out who they play. But, like i said the kids said today their coach didn't even know they played in the All "A".
Mr.Rainman Wrote:Around school no one has any idea. For right now, Shelby Valley is waiting for a call by their coach to the school to find out who they play. But, like i said the kids said today their coach didn't even know they played in the All "A".

How does nobody have a clue and why did the coach not know they played in the "All A". They have the talent at Shelby Valley but it's been a long time since they had a coach with a clue.

If they decide to show up tonight I'll get to see first hand what is up at SV.
Prestonsburg won big. Can't remember the score. But after watching SV play it makes me wonder how in the world they beat Hazard. They didn't do much of anything right in the game last night.
P-burg mercied SV 15-3 in 5 innings.
P-burg will play Allen Central in one Semi Friday Night at 5:30. Big rivalry, should be a good game.
prestonsburg ran away with this one. gratz blackcats. them and allen central should be a good game.
Grats to the Blackcats, SV's pitching got a little out of hand.
Valley had plenty of errors. The outfield needs some help. But, once all this gets together. Valley will surprise.