Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2010 Cincinnati Reds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Day is tomorrow afternoon, who else is ready for some baseball?

Go Reds!
I predict an 86 win season for the Red-Legs.
Im ready for some baseball man I cant wait
lwc Wrote:I predict an 86 win season for the Red-Legs.

I hope you're right.
This is by far the best lineup the Reds have put on the field for an Opening Day in a while.
I am one of the biggest Reds fans there is.. but when you have been let down year in and year out its hard to get very excited for them to win. I hope they come out this year and make me look bad but I really dont see it happening.
who they playing?
NYY10 Wrote:who they playing?

Over a 162 game season, I'm not sure BUT opening day they play the Cardinals.
Reds loss today to the Cards 11-6,not a good start.
Top to bottom this is a great situation for the Reds. The last year of the money tied up in Harang and Arroyo's contracts which both seem to be on the decline towards retirement. The younger guys are just that, young, they need the experience and outing to firm up the rotation but to think about where the rotation has come from over the past few years is amazing. Ponder this: After the contracts of Harang and Arroyo are up this year that leaves the money up in the air to sign Votto to a new contract, hold on to the rotation of Cueto, Volquez (who will be back by the end of the season), Bailey, Chapman Leak. That is a solid pitching foundation for years to come. I am really excited about that. Now if Bruce can get on a good start and keep the ball in play good things may begin happening for him but once again the ? should be the offense behind Votto and Rolen. All in all I am really optimistic for the Reds this season but than again I am like that every year.
hope they do good for once :lmao:
back_in_black Wrote:hope they do good for once :lmao:

Hey now dont pee in my cheerios! Confusedhh:
We had 6 good innings opening day but some horrible ones as well. The bottom of the 9th was insane, gave up 5 runs. There relievers need to pitch better than that.
They are playing pretty good tonight from a pitching standpoint at least. 2-2 in the 6th. Cueto get the no decision.
Take that back, bullpen gives up 3 in the 7th
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Hey now dont pee in my cheerios! Confusedhh:

:lmao: :lmao:
back_in_black Wrote::lmao: :lmao:

Thank you! Thank you! I am here all week!!!