Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 8 Teneroc, FL 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry it took so long. Paintsville had a another tough day. Walks error and injury plagued this day. But, in the end they didn't give up and they kept battling to make it an exciting finish. This is the game that Zach Jackson was injured and had to be taken off the field in an ambulance. He was going after a deep fly ball to right when it appeared he started to pull up for the fence and started to stumble and fell head first into the bottom of the fence. He struck it with his forehead area and jammed his neck pretty good. It was pretty scary. Coach Howard had already started that way, but, when Sublett picked up the ball and through it in, he started waving for someone to get out there. That's when everyone realized he was hurt. Thank God, though everything came back negative and Zach is fine. He is a tough kid and gave us all a scare. The Tigers were down 10-4 heading into the 7th and battled back for a 10-8 loss. They had the bases loaded and a chance. But, at least they didn't give up.

Paintsville 8 Rs, 9Hs, 3 Es
Teneroc, FL 10 Rs, 9 Hs, 4 Es

Paintsville:
Rice 3 Hs, 2 Rs, 1 RBI
Brown 3 Hs, 1 BBs, 1 R, 2 RBIs
Lyons 1 H, 1 RBI
Pelphrey 2 Hs, 1 RBI
Moore 1 RBI

Teneroc, FL
Whigham 1 BBs, 1 RBI
Blackburn 1 HR (Inside Park), 3 Rs, 2 BBs, 1 RBI
Watson 1 H, 1 BBs, 2 Rs
Hamlin 3 Hs, 1 BBs, 3 Rs, 3 RBIs
Deeson 1 H, 2 BBs, 1 R
Finley 1 H, 1 BB, 1 RBI
McClain 1 BB, 2 RBIs
Durrance 1 H, 2 BBs
Kader 1 H, 1 R

Pitching:
Paintsville:
Rice 1.6 INs, 2 Hs, 7 BBs, 2 Ks, 2 ERs
Brown 1 IN, 1 H, 1 BBs, 1 K, 0 ER
D. VanHoose 3.3 Ins, 6 Hs, 3 BBs, 3 Ks, 3 ERs

Teneroc, FL:
Blackburn 5 INs, 4 Hs, 4 BBs, 6 Ks, 0 ER
Bailey 1.6 INs, 5 Hs, 1 BB, 3 Ks, 0 ER
Finley .3 INs, 0 Hs, 1 BB, 1 K 0 ER

I will put the next day stuff up later today.
Had to be a scary time that's for sure. Glad to hear Jackson is doing okay.

These games will be good experience for this Tiger team. I believe they're going to be just fine as the season progresses.
I agree.