Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 9 Hazard 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley beats hazzard 9-8 i'm very proud to be a wildcat!!!!
Go Valley!
Thats a great win for valley. Maybe that can put a little confidence in them. They need a little after last season and everybody telling them they would suck. Maybe they can surprise people. That would be good for the program.
Very nice win for Valley! Biggest win for this program in a couple of years.
Congrats SV! There's some pics from the game here but most of them are of the Hazard boys.... http://community.webshots.com/album/5771...?start=192
Congrats valley
Big win! Valleys been hitting the ball really good. they need to work on some fielding though. Good luck both teams in the future!
This was a really good win for the program. With a year under his belt, Coach Ratliff will win quite a few more games this year. The first year can be very difficult for any coach.

Plus, these guys are all solid athletes and should be able to win several games this season if they stay focused.

Congrats and good luck the rest of the season.
way to go Valley
Cody Varney showed in this game he is an outstanding pitcher. The last play of the game was a shocker too. Jacob Robinson bare-handed the last out! Valley looks pretty good this year. They average 9 runs a game. I know they only played 2 games. But, against Hazard, 9 runs is good. They could surprise alot this year.
Nice win Valley! You have my attention if Hazard is the caliber of team they usually are.
Commanche Wrote:Nice win Valley! You have my attention if Hazard is the caliber of team they usually are.

i haven't seen them play but i heard their not the hazard they have been in the past couple of years.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Congrats SV! There's some pics from the game here but most of them are of the Hazard boys.... http://community.webshots.com/album/5771...?start=192

Does Cumbow get to play alot?
that was a great win for valley all you gotta do is not quit...we have a great team this year....lets go all the way...