Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ge-Lawn Guyn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is Guyn going to do about his future? I heard he is going to a prep school, but does anyone know for sure?
http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/dem...0Guyn.html

idk how much that will tell you but he is thinking about it
Yeah I've seen that before.

Thanks for posting though.
Ge'lawn Guyn has not been 100 percent this season with very bad tendinitis in both knees. He was told to rest his knees for six week before his start rehab. Ge'lawn is thinking about going prep to get stronger and work on his point guard skills that he will need for the next level. People may think that grades are a problem for him, but is has a 3.0 GPA. Ge'lawn will take official visits to Florida, Mississippi, Wisconsin, Virginia Tech and New Mexico. He will take unofficial visits to Xavier, Dayton, South Florida and Western Kentucky. The Colleges are making contact every day. This list may change again next week. He has a offer to play for the number one prep school in the nation. Right now it is a wait and see. I will keep you updated!:thanks:
goldenrule19 Wrote:Ge'lawn Guyn has not been 100 percent this season with very bad tendinitis in both knees. He was told to rest his knees for six week before his start rehab. Ge'lawn is thinking about going prep to get stronger and work on his point guard skills that he will need for the next level. People may think that grades are a problem for him, but is has a 3.0 GPA. Ge'lawn will take official visits to Florida, Mississippi, Wisconsin, Virginia Tech and New Mexico. He will take unofficial visits to Xavier, Dayton, South Florida and Western Kentucky. The Colleges are making contact every day. This list may change again next week. He has a offer to play for the number one prep school in the nation. Right now it is a wait and see. I will keep you updated!:thanks:

Who?
:popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Who?

In May he will let everyone know all his plans. The prep school has a chance to win the National Championship every year. A great coach and a great prep school. Right now Ge'lawn is 50/50 on college or prep school. If he goes prep he will be playing AAU for Indiana Elite this summer. Ge'lawn is working on getting healthly and finishing school at Scott County.
goldenrule19 Wrote::popcorn:

In May he will let everyone know all his plans. The prep school has a chance to win the National Championship every year. A great coach and a great prep school. Right now Ge'lawn is 50/50 on college or prep school. If he goes prep he will be playing AAU for Indiana Elite this summer. Ge'lawn is working on getting healthly and finishing school at Scott County.

I'm sure he will tell everyone his plans, but what prep school are YOU referring too?
Yes i would love to know the name of the prep school...because in my mind right now its called "??? prep school"
I'm guessing Findlay Prep?

Best of luck to Gelawn!
Jody Demling reports that Guyn will visit Baylor.
I've always felt that Guyn is a little overrated. IMO he will end up at Charollete or a prep school.