Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA 2k11 or EA 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Wall Patrick Patterson and big cuz what else is there!!!!!!!!! TongueirateSho :Thumbs::rockon:
Looking more forward to 2k this year for the first time simply because Michael Jordan will be on the cover and play some role in the game. But its not been released just how he will be in the game yet. Id love to somehow be able to rock the Jordan, Pippen, Kerr, Rodman, Longley, Kukoch team on there.
csabo17 Wrote:Looking more forward to 2k this year for the first time simply because Michael Jordan will be on the cover and play some role in the game. But its not been released just how he will be in the game yet. Id love to somehow be able to rock the Jordan, Pippen, Kerr, Rodman, Longley, Kukoch team on there.

yea
that would be great
I have always been a 2k fan boy. But im almost tempted to try Elite this year. 2k's poor excuse for online gameplay is saddening. When I get on to play, I want to play, not wait 10 min to find a game, or have my friends getting kicked out before it starts.