Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County Wins BCI AAU State Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lawrence County Little Dawgs won the State Championship yesterday at KBA in Lexington, Ky. Lawrence County beat Rousseau, Clay County, Hazard and Pikeville for the Championship.
Congrats!
What grade are these kids, 5th, 6th or 7th
Congrats LC!
Congrats!!! What grade level r u talking about? Will they be at kba in lexington this weekend march 2, & 3rd?
They are in 5th and 6th. 2 are in 7th but they 1 is 12 and 1 is 13. The 13 yr old just turned 13 and will be in 7th again next year.
Sorry for the "they"
No we are off this weekend, will be at Logan WV next weekend, then host our own tourney at Lawrence Co. on April 17, 18. It will be a 12U tourney.
I heard Pikeville beat them by 21 on saturday.
They did beat Lawrence County by 21 on Saturday. It is the worst I have ever seen Lawrence play. They were flat and Pikeville played really well. That was the only bad game they played all weekend.
What grade division was this. I saw where you said Lawrence had 5th,6th and 7th graders.
It was the 12U division.
Just curious. I know a couple of 14 year olds that played in it. Good job Lawrence.