Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What kind of video games do you prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love playing sports games, but they have to be EA sports.
I agree ESPN is horrible at producing games IMO
NCAA Football 06
or Basketball
First Person Shooters with a distant second racing games followed by sports games.
Yes I agree, college games are much better than the pro ones.
1. Madden
2. Socom
3. RPG (X-men Legends, God of War, Zelda)
Madden
NCAA
Racing
action adventure
Deer Hunter and BassMaster
My favorite type of games are first person shooters like Halo.
I have always been a big resident evil fan as well.
ESPN 2k6 College Hoops
I never have played much of the espn games, I have always played EA sports.
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:I never have played much of the espn games, I have always played EA sports.

THe ESPN is 10x better than March Madness.

All the college players actual names are listed in the database for you.

You can start recruiting players when they are sophomores in High School.

Clark Kellog does bubble break downs come tournament time.

The career mode has to many options to list.

The game play is superior.

Plus its on 20 bux to boot.. Big Grinrums02:
One thing that made me mad about march madness 2005 was that Patrick Sparks was black.
504 boy Wrote:My favorite type of games are first person shooters like Halo.

Same here.

And the Patrick Sparks thing was absolutely weird.
Rondo is bald on this year's game lol. You think they could at least make them look a little more realistic than that.
I haven't seen any graphics from this year but yea, you would expect the makers to have more eye for detail. Players with hair should have hair, bald players should be bald, and if they can't get the race right then I feel sorry for those idiots.
Yes I agree 100%
And other thing, why are the glitches on UK players? Sad
It seems like everyone and every other team in america besides uk fans and playeres hate uk.
Maybe because UK is consistent. We always have a top 10 team. Whether we win the championship or not we are one of few teams that always come rather close. We have an excellent tradition and in my opinion, it IS something to be jealous of.
They have also won more games than any other team in the country.
I like skateboarding games, snowboarding games, fourwheeling games, sims, motocross games, driving games... any of the above where i can race and do freestlye where i can just play around...
Yeah I like games where you can just run free.
Good ol' Violence works for me. The Punisher, Halo and Halo 2, GTA.... i would recommend The Punisher to any fan of the comic book series or the movie. The game is SOOO violent....
Halo 2, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat.

Those are the two games I'm playing right now. Both on Xbox live.

Anyone wants to play with me, just send me a F/R. Gamertag is : Reizvoll

Big surprise.
World Series of Poker
I usually only play sports and racing games......
mostly EA Sports....Madden NCAA Football NBA Live or NCAA March Madness
DTfan Wrote:I like skateboarding games, snowboarding games, fourwheeling games, sims, motocross games, driving games... any of the above where i can race and do freestlye where i can just play around...

I played alot of those games on PS2.

Now I have a Sega Genesis thing on my computer and I have been playing all of the Sonics, Jammit, Tale Spin, and I am waiting to get more games downloaded. Soon I will have all of the Sega games that I could ever want all on my PC.
I'm a big RPG fan
Pages: 1 2