Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tremble County 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have a take on tremble for 2010. What starters do they have returning.:insane:
rebelj40 Wrote:Does anybody have a take on tremble for 2010. What starters do they have returning.:insane:
they have lose 9 seniors one of them was blake renfro there best player
and it spelled trimble
Losing your best player hurts. But was he actually their best player? Do they return any starters?
Cameron Adamski tail back
rebel 4 life Wrote:Cameron Adamski tail back

Never heard of him. Is he any good?
KYcoalminer Wrote:Never heard of him. Is he any good?

he decent he had 741 rushing last year for the raiders when he was a jr
Adamanski was by far the best player for Trimble.
Shoulderblock73 Wrote:Adamanski was by far the best player for Trimble.

what else does trimble have coming back
my bad, was there back field young or seinors?
both
Someone should edit the title and spell it right. I'm sure that people from Trimble won't take too kind to their school being misspelled.
who cares trimble is just like the other schools in our district...but i beleive owen will have the best chance for runner up in district...of course desales will win district
ball player 44 Wrote:who cares trimble is just like the other schools in our district...but i beleive owen will have the best chance for runner up in district...of course desales will win district

trimble is in our confrence not district and i argee with you on the district
Can a mod fix the title of the thread?

Its Trimble Co. lol
trimble will be 3 in thier disrtict 1 frankfort 2 eminence 3 trimble 4 gallatin 5 bracken
What does Eminence have coming back next year?
Go Eagles Wrote:What does Eminence have coming back next year?

not for sure i know they have dre banta coming back and he a big play maker
so that should help
Any truth to Trimble having a couple of starters transferring out?
Shoulderblock73 Wrote:Any truth to Trimble having a couple of starters transferring out?

dont know who but i talk to a somebody from carrol and they said that a trimble boy transferred to carrol county idk who it is anybody that know plz let me know
I thought the new coach was doing a good job there...why is players transferring out?
I guess parents move, etc. Who knows.