Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott Cromwell Resigns As Henry Clay Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry Clay girls' coach Scott Cromwell is calling it quits

Cromwell guided Henry Clay's girls for 13 years, but he's been in the business for 26 years, including a stint as a boys' coach in Florida.

Cromwell had an overall record of 224-150 at Henry Clay, highlighted by a region title in 2008.

"It's mainly a family decision," he said. "I haven't had much time with my twin boys (9-year-old Brandon and Joshua.) They're both into sports now, and I want to be part of that with them."

Henry Clay has had it rough the last couple seasons, going 9-20 and 5-20. Cromwell said the program will rebound.
"Henry Clay is always blessed with athletes," he said.
Even though Henry Clay went 5-20, most of the games they lost were close and to good teams. They even beat George Rogers Clark, at team that made it to Bowling Green. They also lost to Dunbar in overtime and beat Tates Creek to end the regular season.

Congratulations to Scott on a great career.
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Even though Henry Clay went 5-20, most of the games they lost were close and to good teams. They even beat George Rogers Clark, at team that made it to Bowling Green. They also lost to Dunbar in overtime and beat Tates Creek to end the regular season.

Congratulations to Scott on a great career.

Well said!