Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 6 East Carter 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bulldogs win in bottom of 8th inning with rbi by Sam Burton to score Ramsey Compton. This was a very good game between two excellent ball clubs, both have good pitching and solid hitting. Bulldogs were without starting catcher Jordan Miller and Chandler Shepherd. Cody Moore was winning pitcher, and Tate Banks closed it out.
RBI was actually from Julius Musick on a bad hop single past the 2nd baseman. Also, the winning pitcher was Banks. Moore gave up 4 tough runs in the 4th. A couple of bloops and 1 hard hit ball after a walk and catcher's interference. Lawrence answered back with 4 of their own in the bottom half of the inning to put LC back in front 5-4. East tied it back up with a run in the 6th.

I thought both teams played well, I thought Lawrence hit the ball hard several times with not much to show for it, hitting it right at people. East put the ball in play consistenly as well andwas aided with 6 walks. They seemed to have left a lot of runners on.

Both teams had a lot of positives but I'm sure realize their needs to be A LOT of improvement still to go.
Sounds like a pretty good game.
Good showing for the Raiders. East was without 4 or 5 starters due to going to the State basketball tournament. I think these two will be at the tops of their respective regions.
Fan of all Sports Wrote:RBI was actually from Julius Musick on a bad hop single past the 2nd baseman. Also, the winning pitcher was Banks. Moore gave up 4 tough runs in the 4th. A couple of bloops and 1 hard hit ball after a walk and catcher's interference. Lawrence answered back with 4 of their own in the bottom half of the inning to put LC back in front 5-4. East tied it back up with a run in the 6th.

I thought both teams played well, I thought Lawrence hit the ball hard several times with not much to show for it, hitting it right at people. East put the ball in play consistenly as well andwas aided with 6 walks. They seemed to have left a lot of runners on.

Both teams had a lot of positives but I'm sure realize their needs to be A LOT of improvement still to go.

Was LC Grad even at the game? lol
Yes I was at the game I got confused on who hit the ball, after talking to coach Feltner after the gave it went down as a E-4. I watch all the games so yeah keep your opinion to yourself. Both teams played hard, Burton did have a good game offensively though. Michael Parker did a nice job on the mound as well with Moore, and Banks.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yes I was at the game I got confused on who hit the ball, after talking to coach Feltner after the gave it went down as a E-4. I watch all the games so yeah keep your opinion to yourself. Both teams played hard, Burton did have a good game offensively though. Michael Parker did a nice job on the mound as well with Moore, and Banks.

It doesn't matter if goes down as a hit or an error. The pitching decision will go down the same. Get it right and you wont have to worry about my opinion. Until then,.............not a chance!!!

Anyways, why not tell that to "Fan of all sports" instead of me. After all, he's the one who countered just about everything you said. Sounds like you both watched two completely different games.